23.

Carly's POV

When I got back to Nikki's house, I instantly went to the bedroom to get the dress out of Nikki's closet. I walked into the bathroom and started to get ready. I slipped the dress on and started to fix my hair. I looked around and remembered that I forgot my makeup at my house and just decided to use Nikki's.

I applied some eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. I applied some light blusher and a dark red lip. I walked out to the bedroom and grabbed my heels from the closet and slipped them on. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I smiled, not really at my appearance but, because I'm excited for tonight. I walked out into the living room and Nikki was sitting there, leather pants on, a black button up top, the top buttons aren't buttoned, leaving his chest exposed. His normal puffy hair is more tame and only a little teased. He smiled at me. "Wow, I'm a lucky man." He said, smirking. I blushed and walked over to him. "You look perfect, I love your hair like that." I said, smiling up at him.

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "Where are we going?" I asked, smiling. He took my hand and we started to walk to the kitchen, I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him. Why're we going here? His car is out front. "To our date," he said simply and moved so I could see his kitchen. I gasped.

The table was set, candles were lighting the room, rose petals are scattered on the floor, soft music was playing in the background and I looked at the food on the plate. Ramen noodles were on the plates and two glasses of Jack Daniels were next to it, the bottle sitting in the middle. I turned around with tears in my eyes. "I know you like ramen noodles more than any other food and that you hate wine and champagne, so I thought Jack would do." He said. I didn't say anything, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I love it, this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me." I whispered. Nikki's arms wrapped around my waist and he hugged me just as tight.

We released from the hug and he walked over and pulled the chair out, he gestured me to sit down. I sat down and he pushed the chair in for me. He sat down across from me. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "You happy or, somethin'?" Nikki asked, smirking. "This is the happiest I have ever been." I said, smiling even wider. I probably look like an idiot with how big my smile is, but I don't care. I've never smiled this big before and actually meant it.

We started to eat and drink and I could feel myself getting tipsy again. We finished eating and drinking and by the end of it, Nikki started looking nervous. "Something on your mind, love?" I asked him. He looked up at me. "Yeah, actually." He replied. "What is it? You can tell me." I said. He put his hands out and I reached out and placed my hands in his. "Carly Beth," he started. "You have made me insanely happy ever since you came into my life. I never thought that I'd find someone as amazing and understanding as you. Even with some of the downs we've had, you never gave up on me and I love you." He said, looking me in the eyes.

I was taken back when he said the last three words, I was surprised. But, I was even more surprised when the words came out of my mouth. "I love you, Nikki." I said, letting my heart speak. I do, I love Nikki. I realized I love him when he was almost taken away from me. I am in love with this man and I'm not afraid.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. My face lit up, I smiled wide again and tears filled my eyes with how happy I am. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." I replied. Nikki stood up and took my hands and stood me up, as well. He lifted me up and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

This night has been the most perfect night of my life with the most perfect person ever. I am so utterly in love with Nikki and I'm glad I finally admitted it to myself.

(a/n: aw aw aw !!! they finally got together :'D i hope you enjoyed! thank you so much for reading, please vote, it's greatly appreciated. feedback is always welcome, okay bye👻)