Chapter Thirty-three

Beginne am Anfang

He nodded wickedly, hunger setting his eyes ablaze. "But this time, I get to watch."

"Do I get to watch you?"

"Nope."

"Well, that's not fair," she replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

"You're still under contract."

Maria glanced down at her naked body and at her newly shaven womanhood. He made her shave it earlier before the party. She wasn't quite sure if she liked it yet. Her underwear stuck to her skin, and well wiping after using the washroom was another issue altogether.

"Do you remember how you touched yourself while we were making love?" She nodded, so he continued, "Do it just like that."

Biting her lip, Maria tentatively lowered her hand, resting her index finger on her clit. Her heart fluttered away in her chest and the butterflies in her stomach joined it. She could only imagine how silly she looked right now, but she did as she was told, massaging her bud that was already aching beneath her finger.

As she moved her finger in quick circles, the heated electric twinges inside her made themselves known, releasing her thick wet heat. She glanced over at Caleb, wondering if he could see it glistening in the low light of the living room.

"You look so amazingly hot right now," he growled huskily, his fingers digging into the armrests of the chair, every muscle in his body was taunt and aware.

Maria stretched her leg over the side of the couch, opening herself up even more to his viewing pleasure. Running her finger between her folds, arousal coated her skin. She raised her hand to her mouth, sucking on her juice covered finger, staring at him as she did.

Hunger blazed in his eyes, infusing the air around her with desire, drawing the very breath from her lungs like a syphon. She had a feeling this was how things were going to be between them for eternity.

"You wouldn't believe how hard it is for me not to come over there right now and just plunge into you."

"Like this?" She slid a finger inside her pussy, sending him a womanly smile. Her mission was to make him ditch his choice to watch and by the way he was squirming in the chair and his cock looking as hard as it could be, it wasn't going to take him long.

And she was right. The minute she entered a second finger into her womanhood, he made his move. He got up and then kneeled at the foot of the couch, pulling her butt to the edge before plunging inside her.

"For a man who lives his life doing this stuff, you sure don't have much control," she giggled.

"With you, nope."

His hands gripped her hips, moving her in time with his thrusts. Letting him do the moving, she slid a hand between them, touching herself as she had done before, not taking her eyes off him. He was one hundred percent focused. His eyes were squeezed closed and his breathing rapid. She loved the feeling of him inside her, filling her, like her body was his home.

The way his cock rubbed up against her walls, hitting her g-spot and his balls slapping against her backside made her body want to explode into a million colored fireworks. Lights danced before her eyes and Caleb's face went out of focus as she hit the edge of sanity. Her parts tightened around him and she cried out his name as she came. He quickly joined her, his movements jerky, his breathing raspy and rapid as he moaned, "Holy fuck."

"Not sure how holy that was," she replied, her voice breathy. "But I wouldn't trade that for anything."

He pulled out, letting his head rest on her belly, breathing hard. She ran her hand through his damp hair. Never did she imagine that this was where she'd end up or who she'd end up with. She was a nerd, a bookworm, always choosing to hide away rather than reveal herself as a sexy woman. He was the man that turned heads wherever he went and every woman's eyes would lock on his, begging to be taken by him. And he reveled in it.