Chapter Nine

Sylvester watched as uncertainty and excitement fluttered through Maria's features. She wanted to try it, but yet, her inexperience kept her daredevil spirit at bay. “Think of it as a trial period, like the elevator. If you don’t like this, then you probably won’t like what I have in store for you if you say yes.”

Maria blushed as she stared at the vibrator in her hand and then at the controller in his, her lips pulled to one side with indecision. Her eyes were bright and if he didn’t know any better, he’d say that they already held her answer, even though the rest of her wasn’t sure what she wanted yet.

“I’ve never worn one in public before.”

“No one will know.” he said mischievously.

“I can’t believe I’m going to do this,” she muttered as she stood up, shoving it in her pocket. “Here goes nothing.”

“Good girl!”

Her courage and tenacity continued to surprise him, and his blood had already begun pooling in his pants at the thought of being in control of her excitement, at being the one who would make her orgasm at the push of a button.

He grinned. One day when she was more comfortable with him, he wanted to get to know every square inch of her body and be a part of her discovering herself. And when they join together for the first time, he wanted to make sure she would never forget it.

A few minutes later, she returned, with her cheeks popping red, and he knew she did as he asked and that pleased him very much. Her embarrassment and nervousness was palpable, radiating off her body in giant waves, but it was her eyes again that drew him in. They were waiting for him to push the button. They wanted him to push it, so as soon as she sat down, he did.

“Hey.” She jumped, stuffing her hands between her legs, her cheeks turning even more crimson. “You didn’t warn me.”

“That’s the beauty of it.” He grinned, pushing the button again, leaving it on for longer this time.

“Oh geez,” she murmured, resting her head back against the seat.

“Feel good?”

“Mhmm.”

The door beside them opened and he released the button giving her room to breathe. A waiter, carrying their food, walked over to the table. Maria stared at the crab and then at the nut cracker utensil.

“Ever had crab before?” he asked.

“Nope.”

Picking up his own nut cracker, he showed her what to do, and then sat back to watch her. Crunching the shell, she pulled out a piece of meat and dipped it in the butter sauce before placing it between her lips. Her eyes closed as she tasted it for the first time, letting out a little moan and it instantly made him hard. He’d never been so thankful for a table cloth before.

Looking around, making sure no one was watching, he slipped a hand inside his pants and adjusted himself so he wasn’t cutting off circulation to his parts. By the time she opened her eyes and came down off her crab tasting high, he was ready to cart her off to the bathroom. But he knew that she wouldn’t go for that idea yet.

“Like it?”

“Very much so,” she replied, picking up the nutcracker.

Again, he watched her pick up the crab leg, place it in the nut cracker and just as she went to crack it, he pushed the button. Maria jumped and up in the air went the broken crab shell, flying over the partition to the table behind them. They heard a distinct plop as it landed in a glass.