Chapter Sixteen

Sylvester knew that the cops didn't really want him at his house after what happened, but he was eager to get their activities underway and show Maria his room of pleasure.

Turning off the shower, he stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. As he was drying himself, a door in his suite closed on its own.

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he opened the door and stuck his head into the hallway. There was a cool breeze, as though the front door had been opened temporarily, causing his adrenaline kicked up a notch. What if whoever attacked him was back?

He wished he had a gun, but he never acquired a license to have one. He didn't even have a baseball bat, it wasn't on his list of bdsm toys. Picking up a vase that was sitting on the thin wall console in the hallway, he slowly made his way through the loft. The suite appeared to be empty, and his front door was locked, which made the noise all the more peculiar.

Stepping into his room, he didn't notice anything amiss. There was only one room left to check and that had its own special key. He didn't want his family stumbling onto his hobby when they came by for a visit, assuming the door led to the washroom or something.

"Hello," he called out, "anyone there?"

Moving into his bedroom, he reached under into the cushion of his lazyboy and felt around. The hiding spot, where he kept his special key, was empty. He had put it back there earlier after he'd set up the room with new play toys for Maria. It should be there. As he neared his lair, a strong scent of cinnamon filled the air. Only one person wore that type of perfume.

As he pushed open the door, he found Charlotte, dressed in red lace lingerie, sprawled out on the bed. Her super long brown hair was tied up in a bun and her feet were pressed up against the bed posts, like she was waiting to be tied up. The image would have been enough to turn him on before, but now he felt nothing.

"What are you doing here?" he said, folding his arms across his chest, his towel neatly tucked around his waist.

"I wanna play," she said, holding her hand out to him. When he didn't move towards her, she pouted.

"Go play with your husband."

She got up from the bed and wandered over to him, running her fingers along the swell of her breasts. "You'll be happy to know I no longer have a husband. Now there's nothing stopping us from being together."

He took a step back when her hands reached for his towel. "I'm with someone else now."

Darkness spread through her eyes and her jaw hardened. "She's not your type, honey."

"And you are?"

"Of course, I know what you like. What you want," she said, taking another step towards him, backing him up against the wall. "I can please you in ways no one else can."

Sylvester put the vase down on the desk next to the door, and put his hands on her shoulders to turn her around and guide her out of the room. "You have to go. I'm expecting company."

"No." Stubbornly she refused to budge; instead, with a quick tug, she removed his towel, leaving him naked and exposed.

His hands flew to cover his dick. "Damn it, Charlie. This isn't funny."

"You didn't have any trouble being naked in front of me before." She cozied up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Just once for old time's sake."

When she stood on her tips toes, attempting to kiss him, he pushed her away. Screw it if he was naked, this was getting annoying. "If you don't leave now, I'm going to call the police."