2. Miss Attention.

Start from the beginning

I ran out to the fields at the back of the school and hid behind a tree. I sat in a ball and began crying. Why did they always have to do this, change me into someone else that's nothing like me? That's another thing I hate about them. I was still crying my eyes out when a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up to see Ashton Carter, the bad boy/ ex- player. He liked to be called Ash though.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked. His voice was deep, calm and kind. Who would've thought someone with a voice like this could be a bad ass. I didn't say anything but just shook my head. He sat next to me on the grass and put his arm round my skinny waist.

"So umm are you new here?" he asked again. I shook my head to say no.

"Well you look like you're new," he mumbled. I stared at his face and it seemed to make me feel better. He had jet black hair, blueish grey eyes; his skin wasn't badly tanned but a pale tan. In other words he looked like a Greek god.

"So what's your name?" he asked again. He should stop trying to get me to talk, can't he see that I'm upset? I didn't say anything for a few minutes but something inside me told me to talk.

"You don't wanna know, Ash," I managed to say. He looked taken back that I knew his name. It was also the first time that I've ever spoken to him.

"Well you know my name but I don't know yours," he smiled. Wow. I think I just went to Heaven.

"Umm my brothers are the school players," I muttered still not telling him who I am.

"Damn it, you're a Taylor?" he asked angrily.

"Yeah,"

"I never knew they had two sisters and one who's pretty damn hot," he mumbled quietly. Well, not that quiet because I heard. I blushed.

"They only have one sister, I'm Sophie," I corrected him. He stared at me with wide eyes and jumped up from his seating position. I sighed. There goes nothing.

"You're the school nerd?!" he yelled at me. I didn't say anything just nodded my head. I got up and ran back into school. I caught a glimpse of Ash's face he looked really angry and annoyed. I turned around and entered the school building. I sensed someone behind me so I turned round and saw my brothers. I'm in big trouble.

"Where the hell were you!?" Jack yelled.

"None of your business, now move out of my way!" I yelled back. They moved but Jack caught my arm. A door banged and I saw Ash walking towards us. He sighed at me but smirked evilly at my brothers.

"What do you want Carter?" Alex asked Ash.

"Your sister," Ash smiled. What the fudge?

"What for?" Jack asked looking slightly worried.

"She's mine," Ash sighed giving Jack a knowing look. What the heck was going on?

"You can't have her, you're only going to break her heart," Jake finally said something. He obviously didn't see the look.

"Who? Me? What? That really hurts Jake. Really hurts," Ash said in mock sadness, and put his hand on his heart, he looked behind him to see if Jake was talking about someone else. How immature! I realised what he was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans. What is it 'Shirt and Jeans Day'? I looked down staring at my feet.

"You can't have her; she's not one of your flings. Also she's not interested in you as well!" Jack yelled using a voice that I've never heard before. Jake and Alex bowed their heads but Ash seemed unaffected by the tone.

"Don't you think you should let her decide? I bet she's never been kissed and she's still a virgin. What do you think Taylor's?" Ash asked smirking at my brothers. Woah! Who gave this cocky arsehole permission to talk about my life?!