10

"DO YOU EVER GET THE FEELING THE WHOLE WORLD'S AGAINST YOU?" QUESTIONED THE MYSTERIOUS MAN AS HE TURNED AROUND. He had grey hair and light brown eyes full with curiosity. After he spoke and thunder rumbled in the background, the group looked at one another confused. "Three questions. Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?"

The man - probably Jorge - took a clear can of water in his hand and poured some water into a glass while he spoke. The group stood quietly and stared at him not saying anything at all. "Don't all answer at once." he spoke sarcastically as he realised that no one talked. "We're headed for the mountains." replied Thomas. "Looking for the right arm."

Many men started to cackle at Thomas' reply. Thea's eyebrows furrowed together as she wondered, why were they laughing? "You're looking for ghosts, you mean." answered Jorge what Thea had been wondering. Ghosts? Now Thea was more confused, why was Janson searching for ghosts then? It didn't make sense. Maybe Janson didn't know that they are supposedly ghosts?

Jorge sipped at his water quietly, observing the groups' reactions. "Question number two. Where did you come from?" "That's our business." spoke Minho as Jorge came closer to them. The latter only raised a single eyebrow at the answer, as if he wanted for something. Suddenly many men grabbed Thomas and forced him down to his knees as the woman held something against the back of his neck.

"Shut up you big baby." taunted the woman as she did whatever she did. "What is that?" shouted Thomas out as a sudden beeping noise came from the gadget the woman held. Thea could only see bits of red lights, which moved up and down until they stopped. "You were right." spoke the dark haired woman as she gave Jorge the gadget.

The latter put on his reading glasses and read whatever was written on the small screen of the gadget. "Right about what? What is she talking about?" questioned Thomas. He was just as confused as the others, what was going? Right about what? "I'm sorry, hermano. Looks like you're tagged." explained Jorge to the group. "You came from WICKED."

The name made Thea's face pale and blood boil, she just hoped that Jorge wasn't involved with WICKED or the group would face the end of their adventure right now. "Which means... you're very valuabe."

To say Thea wanted to punch Thomas this time would be an understatement, she wanted to throw him into a pit filled with grievers and cranks. Great idea to follow the woman whose name they didn't even know. Partially she saw the fault in herself as she followed behind him. A quiet sigh escaped her lips as she hangs there, upside down.

"Good plan, Thomas." spoke Minho sarcastically. "How about we follow the woman whose name we don't know. No offense Thomas but this wasn't your brightest moment." commented Thea as she hangs there. She started to get a light headache, maybe it was because she was almost hit over the head by one of the men or because her blood was pumping into her head constantly.

"Just hear what the man has to say. Really working out for us." continued Minho. "Oh shut up, Minho and you too Thea." replied Thomas to both of them. "Maybe I can reach the rope." "You do realise that if you untie your feet you will probably fall to your death, right?" explained Thea as she saw how Thomas tried to reach the knot that tied his feet together.