Author's note: Introduction

Teaser trailer^

The fighter inside me has subsided. The opposing side that's been wanting to fight against you for so long - the one that my puts my hands on your chest and pushes against it just to give me space to breathe - has gone. Because you've taken her away.

«The hottest fires burn with a blue flame

«The hottest fires burn with a blue flame.»

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, fellow readers. Thank you for clicking on this story and choosing to check it out! I'm not one to be constantly asking for votes so this is the first and last time I'll say this; if you enjoy this story, as much as I really want you to, please vote, comment and follow!

This is a fanfiction, but it has no references to the band's actual lives.

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

Everything in this story, including plots, ideas and characters, is fictional - excluding the names and faces of the band. Each and every idea is my own, and any references to other stories are completely coincidental. If you see any of my work copied or published elsewhere, please let me know.

©All rights reserved.

Mature content: Violence, aggressive behavior, strong language, sexual content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reflection.

Do you like yours, love yours or hate yours? There's many people in this world who dislike theirs, not because of the physicality that they see in a mirror, but because they know what's lurking behind the ones that stare. So much can be seen in yourself from your own pair of eyes, things that others don't seem to see. Do you know why that is? That's because no one knows you better than you know yourself. A pair of eyes could seem so kind, warm and innocent to the world, but only yourself could know the true darkness behind them.