"Y-you! You're that weird kid." She pointed her index finger at him but Namjoon just ignored her and kept trying to hit Jimin.

The girl widened her eyes, approaching the stranger boy and held his wrist.

"Stop! What are you thinking you're doing?! I'm going to—" Namjoon easily shrugged her off, making her fall onto her butt. He was not in the control of his own body right. He didn't even realize what he had done to the girl.

"Ouch.." The girl whined but she quickly stood up and continuing to stop Namjoon. This time, she tried to punch his back but it was no use. His back was just like a rock, she hurt her hand instead of stopping him.

Suddenly, one more stranger boy came and yelled, "Namjoon-hyung! Stop!" The brunette boy jogged from afar. So his name was Namjoon, the girl mentally noted.

The brunette caught Namjoon's hand before it hit Jimin's chubby cheeks

The brunette caught Namjoon's hand before it hit Jimin's chubby cheeks. He saw his hyung eyes and he knew he needed to stop him now or never.

"Hyung! Stop! What are you doing?! You're hurting him!" Taehyung warned but Namjoon just scoffed and pushed the brunette away. He stood up away from Jimin and shoved Taehyung on the ground. Namjoon had lost his leash.

Meanwhile, Y/N look inside the boy whose name was Namjoon. His eyes were purple. Then, she remembered what the mysterious woman had said.

You need to kiss him until his eyes turned brown.

So, she took this chance, while Namjoon was stood up trying to tower Taehyung. The girl ran between them and quickly pulled Namjoon's face toward her and kissed him, right on his left cheek.

Namjoon was stunned. His heart was beating crazily. That was her, that was the girl he adored so much and she was right here, right now, in front of him, kissing him. Holy shit.

Namjoon cheeks starting to glow red. His eyes slowly shifted to brown. The girl who was closing her eyes slowly opening them to be met with Namjoon's brown orbs. Which meant, mission accomplished.

She smiled to herself, she smiled at Namjoon. "Now, will you stop, Namjoon?" She said with her sweetest voice. She didn't quite understand, he was hurting Jimin but she found the boy simply cute somehow.

Taehyung's mouth left agape, while Jimin scrunched his face in disgust.

"Woah." Taehyung moaned. He never saw someone kissing Namjoon, other than him and their parents of course.

But Jimin was not happy. He stood up and stomped his feet toward the couple. Before he could actually touch a lesson to the boy who hurt and got kissed by his best friend.  The boy had run away, God knows where. He couldn't believe his eyes how fast the stranger boy had run.