Chapter 18

Daksh reaches his hotel and asks for his room at the reception. Checking the details, the receptionist gave him the keys and a bellboy took his luggage and led him to the room.

The boy opened the door of his room and entered, he safely kept Daksh's luggage in a corner, Daksh paid him a handsome amount to which the guy smiled and left the room. Daksh locked the room from inside and moved into the washroom to get fresh. 

Taking a quick shower, he came out after 10 minutes while wrapping a towel around his waist.He took out his casual clothes from the bag and wore them. He then laid down on the bed to get some sleep as he was tired and also he had to look fresh the other day to attend to the patient.

.....

Here in Mumbai..

Ruhana was shocked to see the list given by Daksh. In anger, she marched to Dr Mathur cabin to inquire about it. Reaching there she knocked on the door.

'Come in!' Dr Mathur shouts from inside, allowing her to enter. Ruhana entered his cabin and stood before him across the table.

'Yes Dr. Ruhana!' Dr Mathur asked, his concentration on the papers lying before him on the table.

'What is this Dr Mathur?' Ruhana asked angrily, showing him the paper.

Dr. Mathur looks up at her and then the paper
'What?? Kya hai ye? Aap itne gusse mei kyun hai??" He asked confusedly, finding the lady angry.

'Aapke Dr. Shergill ki wajah se. Wo khud toh Pune gaye aur iss paper mei kuch bhi ulta seedha likh gaye.'' She spoke fuming in anger.

'Hai kya issmei?' Dr Mathur asked again as he wasn't getting anything, why is she angry over Daksh? 

'Ye vineet ka time table hai jo wo mujhe de gaye, unka kehna hai main ye follow karu. Aur likha kya hai issmei. Subha uthte hi coffee, 9 baje nasta wo bhi aloo ke parathe, ek baje lunch jo hai chawal dal aur do sabji. Fir sham ko 4 baje nasta, pasta. And then raat ko 9 baje khana Roti aur Matar paneer. Vineet patient hai ki tourist, usko ye sab khilayenge toh recover kaise karega?'' Her anger was on peak as she shot glared at Dr. Mathur.

Dr. Mathur let out a sigh
'Relax Dr Ruhana relax, aapka gussa samajh raha hoon par issmei main kuch nahi kar sakta, aapko yahi follow karna hoga!' Dr Mathur exclaims, Ruhana was taken back with his reply.

'No doctor main diet chat follows karungi. Dr. Shergill ko kuch khayal bhale hi na ho mujhe hai. Main Vineet ko iss sab mei se kuch nahi dene wali!'' She declared.

'Dr. Ruhana aap samajh nahi rahi, Vineet inke siwa kuch nahi khane wale. Aap zabardasti karengi toh wo khana chod denge par diet food kabhi nahi khayenge!'' Dr Mathur tried to make her understand but she wasn't ready. 

'Aisa kuch nahi hoga Dr. Mathur, Vineet ye follow karega, main karwayungi!" She said in a determined tone and left the cabin without waiting for his reply.

'Vineet toh ye khane se rahe, Bhagwan bachaye Dr. Ruhana ko Dr. Shergill ke gusse se." Dr Mathur thought, shaking his head in dismay.

What can he do when the lady is not ready to obey the command? It's obvious she'd be scolded by Daksh at the end as Vineet won't eat anything except what he wants and if she forces him then he may stop taking his meal and Daksh will never appreciate any such sort of thing.

He himself may shout over his brother or at least show that he doesn't care for him but whenever the latter is in discomfort or is in problems, the former is high on heels to protect him.

Dr. Mathur knows, at the end even though Ruhana's intention is for good she would be scolded by Daksh.

Dr. Mathur sighs and concentrates on his work.