Chapter 16

Mumbai - Pune Flight

Daksh was in the flight and was lost in his thoughts. He isn't fool to not know what Vineet was trying to do in hospital, he purposely threw tantrums to grab Ruhana's attention. But why is he doing all this? What is the purpose behind the drama? What will he get doing such things or behavior before Ruhana ?

'kyun tu aise kar raha hai Vineet, kyun? Main sab samajhta hoon kyun tune ek baar mei Ruhana ki baat maan li. Tu pehle se hi ye chahta tha ki main Ruhana ka naam loon.'' He let out a deep sigh. ''Kuch nahi milega tujhe kuch bhi karke. Kyun cheezo ko aur uljha raha hai tu.'' He again sighed.. Shayad tu sab thik karna chahta hai, jaisa tha waisa karna chahta hai, par sab bigada bhi toh tune tha. Jo bigad gaya aab wo wapas nahi aane wala. Kash tu jald thik ho jaaye fir jo sawal hai un sab ke jawab bhi mil jayenge. Bhale hi mere aur Ruhana ke bich wo rishta na rahe jo kabhi tha par kam se kam usse itna toh vishwas ho jayega ki meine sirf uss se pyar kiya hai, kiya tha aur hamesha karta rahunga. Meine kabhi usse dhokha nahi diya!" Tears rolled down his eyes to find himself still accused of cheating the love of his life when in reality he never did any sort of such thing. He always loved her and he will never give that place to anyone, never in his life!

He took out his wallet from his trouser and opened it, he caressed the photo inside, it was Ruhana's and his college time photo, they both were smiling in the picture. He stared at it lovingly, with a painful smile,''tum toh aage badh gayi, kaash mujh mei bhi itni himmat hoti ki tumhe bhula ke kissi aur ke saath aage badh pata.. Kash wo din laut aate jo humne saath bitaye the, Kash!!” He rested his back on the backrest and closed his eyes, reminiscing the good old memories, trying to live them again.

Flashback..

IGM Medical college

It's the first day of college, students are running here and there to find their classroom as they are new on the campus and finding their room is their first task. The college was fully crowded. From among the crowd a guy of around 18 was almost running towards his class room. He was checking his watch every now and then, tension lines were visible on his head. He increased his speed to a certain direction when he by mistake dashed to a girl.

Her books fall down on the floor and she almost loses her control but composes herself.

''Oh no!' she uttered and bent down to pick up her books, murmuring. The guy too bent down to help her, after all it was his mistake.

He collected some books and forwarded them to her when his eyes fell on her tensed face and he's lost in her at the moment. Her tensed face and moving lips in tension and her blinking uneven eyes attracted him. His eyes were fixed on her, he fell in love with her for the first time itself. Maybe it's too early to call it love but he surely likes her.

She felt his gaze on her, she shot him a deadly glare and snatched the books from his hand. It dropped him in reality as he came out of his dreamland.

'I'm sorry!' He apologies, looking away.

'Sorry! Kisliye books girane ke liye ya iss tarah aankhe phar ke dekhne ke liye?" Angrily asked the other girl who was along with her.

''Main sirf books de raha tha aur kuch nahi!" He replied, defending himself and they stood up on their feet.

''Haan Haan aache se jante hai hum tum jaiso ko, pehle aa ke takrate hai, fir sorry bol ke dosti karenge aur fir do din badh sidha I Love you, jyada smart banne ki koshish maat karo tum.'' The other girl shouts over him.

' Dekho aap galat samajh rahi ho, meine jaan bujh ke dhaka nahi diya tha. Main toh class dhundh raha tha aur galti se takra gaya aap logon se!'' He kept his point but the other was not ready to take any excuse though her friend was trying to stop her.