Chapter 14

Mid Night.. 

Vineet's ward.. 

Vineet gets conscious. He opened his eyes and looked around, there wasn't anyone in the room except him. His face fell, tears brimmed in his eyes, he had expected Daksh beside him. Okay, they had a little argument but it doesn't mean he would leave him alone. 

'chala gaya mujhe chod ke, khud gussa kare toh kuch nahi, meine kiya toh mujhe akela chod ke chala gaya.'' Tears flipped down his eyes. 

He looks up 'dekha papa, apne bola tha na aapka guddu kabhi mujhe nahi chorega, hamesha mere saath rahega.. Aap galat they papa, aap galat they, wo mujhe pasand nahi karta, mujhe chod ke bhi chala gaya.' he closed his eyes and let the tears flow. 

Flash back.. 

It was a fine morning. 

Shakshi woke up with the buzz of alarm. She sat up on bed and turned around to find her two year old daughter Avantika sleeping peacefully. She lightly kissed her forehead and hopped out of the bed. She takes a saree and enters the bathroom. She needs to get ready before the little girl wakes up. 

After around 20 minutes she stepped in the room and found a 9 year old vineet sitting on the bed playing with his little sister. 

Shakshi sighs, he had woken her up just to play just like everyday. 

'iss ladke ka kya karu main.. Har subha isse jaga deta hai, khud toh thori der main school chala jayega.. Aur ye madam mujhe pareshan karegi' she shook her head in disappointment.

She moved towards them and secured her seat beside vineet who was busy playing with his darling sister.  

''Mumma dekho na ye mujhe dekh ke kitna smile kar rahi hai!'' Vineet exclaims. 

Shakshi smiles, ''haan dekha, par aab tum isse choro aur jaa ke brush karo, tumhe school bhi toh jana hai na.' Shakshi reminded him. 

'nai, main nai jayunga!! Mujhe khelna hai chhoti ke saath!'' Vineet replied cutely, making a puppy face to convince his mother.

'apni choti ke saath school se aa ke khel lena, bahut time rahega tumhaare pass, abhi jao.' Shakshi said strictly but Vineet didn't pay attention to her.

Shakshi rolls her eyes,

'Dekho 7:30 already ho chuke hai 9 baje tumhara school bus bhi aa jayega.. Jaldi jao nahi toh late ho jayega!'' Shakshi told him and descended him from the bed, actually pulled him out forcefully. 

He glared at his mother 'papa aayenge toh main bataunga unko, aapne mujhe khelne nahi diya!' He rolls his eyes run out of the room.

Shakshi sighs,''aaram se, gir jaoge' she shouted but the guy was already out of her sight. 

She sets the bed and holds Avantika in her arms who had started to cry. Shakshi took her milk bottle from the side table and left the room. She moves downstairs and enters the kitchen where breakfast has been already prepared by the cook.. She checked everything and smiled at the cook. The lady smiled back at her. 

After around 30 minutes Vineet and Daksh join them. They take their seats, Shakshi serves them food and asks them to eat. Shakshi handed over Avantika to a nanny and sat to have breakfast as she too had to leave for the office. She had a business to handle. 

'Tum dono ne homework toh kiya hai naa.. Kal toh main dekh nahi payi.. Batao kar liya hai naa' shakshi asked, while chewing her food. Daksh nodded positively but Vineet didn't give any response.

Tere Naam जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें