Chapter 8

Daksh was running behind Ruhana, she was running towards the exit, he wanted to talk to her and tell her that he still loves her but she ran out of the hospital. Daksh too followed her but dashed with a ward boy and was about to fall down but compose himself. He looked here and there trying to locate her but there was no sign of her.

Daksh turns to the ward boy and glares at her.

'dikhai nahi deta tumhe. Aankh band karke chalte ho.' He shouts which shivers the ward boy.

'sorry sir.. Ye dawai pahuchani thi urgently issliye dhyan nahi raha' he said, showing him the medicine.

'khade kya ho phir.. Jao yaha se' he shouts again, the ward boy ran inside instantly without waiting even for a second. 

Daksh stood there for some time, he again lost a chance to prove his love, to prove his loyalty, she hates him! 

He took a deep breath and went back to his cabin. As he enters, Dr. Mathur and the other doctor look at him.

'Dr. Shergill, aap yu Dr. Ruhana ke piche kyun bhag rahe the? Kya aap dono ek dusre ko jante hai?' Dr. Mathur asked, gazing at him confusedly.

Daksh shook his head, he didn't want to publicise his personal life, 'kuch nahi.. Bass' he tried to explain but the other doctor didn't let him complete his statement.

'Dr. Shergill, hum yaha ek patient ko le ke aaye hain. Uska ilaz karwane ke liye.. Aur aap case discuss karne ke bajay jaane kya kar rahe hai.'' The other doctor, Dr. Aggrawal said angrily.

''Sorry Dr. Agarwal, aiye case discuss kar lete hai' Daksh said apologetically.

Dr. Aggrawal shook his head,

'aab kaise discuss hoga. Iss case ki saari details toh Dr. Ruhana ke pass hai, aur wo toh hai nahi. Aab case kal discuss karna hoga' Dr. Agarwal said, Daksh nodded agreeing to him.

Dr. Agarwal and Dr. Mathur left the cabin to see the patient.

Just then, Daksh's phone rings, he  receives the call as it was from his mother, who immediately called him home. Daksh was stunned to find her worried, he hurriedly rushed out of the hospital to see the matter.

... 

Other Side..

Ruhana was in a taxi, sobbing silently, her past was in front of her after three months and she wasn't able to bear him before her eyes.

'kyun kismat ne mujhe tumhare samne khada kar diya, ek baar toh mujhe tod hi chuke the tum. Toh aab kyun mere piche aa rahe ho. Aab bhi koi kasar baki reh gayi hai jisse pura karna chahte ho' she cried as she covered her face with her palm. Recalling that painful moment which snatched her happiness.

....

Flash back.. 

Ruhana was getting ready in front of the mirror. 

She was wearing a beautiful black colour one piece dress, she applied some makeup and other accessories. She looks drop dead gorgeous! 

After getting ready, she casts a look at herself in the mirror and admires herself.

'waah! Kitni sexy laag rahi hoon main, Bhagwan ne badi fursat mei banaya hai mujhe mere bhooke bhandari ke liye!''  She praised herself, a charming smile was playing on her lips.

'shukra hai uss bhondu ram ko ye toh yaad aaya ki usse mujhe propose bhi karna hai, nai toh pata chala shadi ho gayi aur main iss taraf se aati aur tum dusri taraf se nikal gaya.'' She laughs at her own words as Daksh is a shy person and her closeness makes him nervous.