Chapter Fifty-Eight

Howie's Pov-
After our show in Nebraska, we were back on the road. I didn't know where we were going next on the tour, my mind wasn't all that focused on the tour. I feel like I'm keeping a secret from the guys. Actually I am. They don't know that Ash is pregnant. The only person who knows is Vanessa. Perhaps if I tell the guys, that Ash is pregnant, maybe it will put me at ease. I don't know. I just know that I need to keep this to myself for as long as I possibly can. Because I don't need something like this getting out. Our fans, have been known to give any girl who is with us threats and death glares. It's mainly towards, Ash, Vanessa and Leighanne, since they're the three girls always with either all of us, or if one of them is with Brian, Kevin, or myself. I leaned in the seat, and Brian came over, taking a seat near me, he was looking at our tour schedule. I just zoned out, not paying attention to what him or the others were doing.

"D? You okay man?" "What?" I looked to see who was talking, it was Nick. "Oh. I'm fine." I saw Kevin and Aj next to him, raise their eyebrows. "You sure? I mean you've been staring at nothing for the past hour." He said. Getting up, I said, "Yes. I'm fine. Just tired is all." "I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I walked towards the back and climbed into my bunk. I closed my eyes, but I could hear the others talking. I rolled over on my side, and pulled the covers over my head, closing my eyes and just ignoring everything around me. While I tried to sleep, my mind wouldn't shut off. It felt like it was actually speaking to me. I did my best to ignore it, but my mind wouldn't shut up. 'Tell them. They're your brothers.' 'Tell them. Tell Them.' it kept repeating over and over. I rolled back on to my back, and groaned. 'Tell them.' 'Tell them.' I stayed still and didn't move, ignoring the voice in my mind.

'Tell them.' 'Tell them.' My eyes shot open, I threw the covers off of me and climbed out of my bunk. I walked back up to the front, running my fingers through my hair. Grabbing a bottle of water out of the mini fridge, I sat down on the seats. 'Tell them.' 'Tell them.' It was like a broken record player, never stoping. I laid my head down on the little table in front of me, sighing in defeat. I have no choice. I have to tell them. If I don't, I'm just gonna keep hearing the voice over and over again. Hopefully Ash won't be pissed that I told them. What am I saying? I'm 23 years old, I can tell the guys. That's not just Ash's baby, it's mine as well. I don't need her approval. I'm going to tell them. When they're all awake, I'm just gonna spill it. Just get it over with.

(A/N: Howie is loosing it! 😂😂😂 Poor thing is hearing voices.)