Chapter Thirty-Four

(Next Tuesday) (I had to do a quick time skip because I will loose how I want this chapter to start.)

Ashley's Pov-
Tuesday had come and I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Nessa couldn't come, she had to fill in for someone at work. I was anxious, wondering what will happen today. My hands were shaking and it felt like time I was going by very slowly. Leaning back in my seat, I heard my name. Standing up I walked towards the desk and said "Yes. I'm Ashley Williams." An older woman pointed towards the door and an elderly man said, "Miss Williams follow me." I walked to the door and began to follow him down the hall. We reached a room and I was let in, the elderly man wrote some stuff down and said "The doctor will be right with you." I nodded and he left the room. It felt like I was waiting an eternity till the doctor walked in.

"Hello Miss Williams, I'm Dr. Adams." She spoke as she grabbed the clipboard. "Hello." I said in a whisper. She could tell I was nervous and said "You have nothing to worry about. Now what seems to be the problem?" I took a deep breath in and then said, "Well, I've been feeling not to well. A nauseating feeling." She wrote what I said down and looked at me to continue. "And my friend thinks I might be pregnant. " As she was writing she replied with, "Well I'll just do a blood and urine test. And that will determine if you are pregnant or not. " I nodded at her. She got up and left the room. She came back a few minutes with a needle and a cup. "Okay, I'll just need you to pee in this cup, and then I'll draw some blood from you." Taking the cup I walked to the bathroom, did my business. She took the cup and said, "Now I'll just get the blood sample." I didn't say anything but nodded. She pricked me with the needle and drew some blood.

I was taken back to the waiting room to pay at the front desk. As I was paying Dr. Adams approached me, and explained this to me; "Miss Williams, the test results will be in within the next couple days. I will be happy to call you when they are in. " I put my wallet in my purse and turned to face her. "Okay, thank you." I said with a smile. She smiled back and said, "No problem. You have a good rest of your day." I walked out the door as I replied back with, "Thanks. You too." I walked out and headed towards my car. Well at least I got that taken care of. Now I'll have to wait to find out if I'm pregnant or not.