Chapter Twenty-one

Ashley's Pov-
I couldn't sleep, all I could think about is calling and talking with Howie. It was 2:00 in the morning and I was restless as ever, I wanted to sleep but just couldn't. 'Why did this have to happen?' 'Why?' 'And why did it have to happen the night before they go on tour?' The thoughts circled in my mind forever, just the same ones over and over. Maybe I shouldn't call him, maybe I should forget it, just like he said. I mean it's obvious he's forgotten about it. "FUCK MY LIFE!!" I screamed into my dark room; tossing and turning I ended up on my side and closed my eyes, praying I would fall asleep.

(Next day- Mid afternoon)
I was glad I was able to get some sleep. I was laying in my bed till I remembered what I had to do. Wanting to get it over with, I reached over and grabbed my phone and dialed the name of the hotel Howie was at (Nessa told her the name cause Kevin told her the name). The hotel answered and I asked them to direct the call to Howie and Aj's room. I heard a few rings then a sleepy voice, "Uh...hello?" Aj's voice I guessed. "Hey, Aj it's Ash. Umm can I talk to D?" I said into the phone,.silence then he said "Ash, hey. Yeah hold on." I could hear muffled voices and then "Hello?" "Hey D." I said softly. "Ashley." "Yeah. Listen I called because well I missed my best friend and because I think we should talk about what happened that night." He sighed then replied with "I told you to forget about it. Look what happened was a mistake okay?" My heart dropped as he said that. But why did it? "But D we should talk about it." If I know D I know he would be getting frustrated soon and he told me "Just drop it." Becoming angry I yelled into the phone "NO! I WON'T DROP IT! FOR FUCKING HELL HOWIE WE SLEPT TOGETHER! WHAT IF WE LOOSE OUR FRIENDSHIP?! DO YOU EVEN CARE?!" "I do care about you, but Ash what happened was a result of us drinking to much. Look Ash I'm sorry but I don't know, I'm just I don't know. I guess I haven't stopped thinking about it as well...."......

Howie told me how Aj kept asking him if something happened and he told him no. The two of us screamed into the phone at one another, the phone call ended with me crying my eyes out and Howie becoming frustrated he hung up on me.  All I could do was cry. I should have just forgotten about it to begin with, yet I couldn't do it. Now I may have just lost my best friend. I was crying my eyes out, and my heart was somehow hurt, not like an heart attack way but an emotional way. Getting out of my bed, I paced my room back and forth. Soon I screamed and punched my window. My hand was bloody but I didn't care at the moment. I fell to the floor, tears in my eyes and didn't move at all.