Chapter Six

(This chapter will be a little different lol)
Ashley's Pov-
I had been laying in my bed for what felt like forever. Why would Nessa think that I like Howie? If I could tell you why I tensed up like that earlier, I would, but I just can't. Sitting up, I ran my fingers through my hair trying to clear my head, it wasn't helping. Screaming I picked up my clock and through it at the wall, breaking it. 'Fucking great. ' I thought. I didn't bother to clean it up, instead I just sat there staring at the wall....

Here's where it will change...
(At Kevin and Vanessa's)
Kevin's Pov-
"Okay, I'll tell you about today." Nessa said taking a seat at the table in the kitchen, (I was making dinner), I nodded and took a seat across from her. "No rush" I said placing my hands on hers, smiling and then with a sigh she began. "Well it was normal day, the two of us had only been there for about 2 hours." "We laughed and had a good time. Right before we left, we sat on a bench right outside Victoria's Secret, well of course Jessica was there." Jessica was D's girlfriend, total bitch if you ask me, I nodded and told her to continue. She nodded. "She spotted us and Ash got tense, which was normal, I mean she hates her, but when Jessica mentioned why she was in Victoria's Secret, she said it was for Howie, a good bye gift as she put it."  Damn. I hugged Vanessa and said "Wow, babe." I stood up and said, "Why don't you go sit on the couch, I'll finish dinner." Smiling up at me she hugged me tight and said "Thank you. " I kissed the top of her head and said "It's no problem my love."

Back to Ashley.....
Ashley's Pov-
I finally managed to clean up the mess after staring at for an hour. I needed to just get my mind off today. 'Maybe a nice relaxing bath is what I need' I thought to myself. I sighed and walked towards my bathroom and began running a bath for myself.....

(A/N: OK so this is a little different, I wanted to try something new.)