Chapter Eighty-Two

Vanessa's POV-

Leigh and I just got off the phone with Kevin and Brian. They explained that they wanna fly Ash out here so she and D have no choice but to talk to each other, and to not make it suspicious Leigh and I are gonna go with her. The plan is to tell her we are going on a girls trip and not tell her where we are going or tell her that we're going to join the guys on tour. From what Kevin told me Howie doesn't know and they aren't gonna tell him till we get there.

Leigh and I had to figure out how to convince Ash to go on this "girls trip".  Leigh could probably convince her since she's very persausive. Kevin and Brian wanted to meet us at the airport but I told them not to. I figured I might as well give Ash a heads up on what's going on get her ready somewhat for this trip. Grabbing my phone I quickly dialed her number, it rang a few times before she finally picked up. "Hello?" "Hey Ash, are you busy?" I asked her, "No, what's up Nessa?" I took a breath here goes nothing, "So listen, Leigh and I are gonna take you on a girls trip, we know you've been stressed lately and we think this will help." The line was silent before ash finally spoke, "I don't know, I mean I wanna stay on the down low for a bit, I don't want the world to find out I'm having the first backstreet baby. Do the guys no about this?" "Ash hun, I know and you have plenty of time before people even begin to get suspicious." "No, the guys don't know." I assured her. "I'll think about it, okay? I'm going to go back to sleep, I was napping till I got woken up. Bye Nessa." She said annoyed. "Okay! Sorry! Bye!" We both hung up.

"Nessa, I told you not to talk to her just yet!" Leigh screamed through the phone, I told her I talked to Ash and she told me to wait. "I know but I just wanted to give her a heads up, you know how she is." I explained to her, because she knows I'm right, Ash can be stubborn especially if she doesn't know what's going on and even more so now that's pregnant. "Look, I'm sorry okay but i didn't tell her we talked to Kev or Brian. Plus I mean we can tell her that we are taking her to her favorite place and not tell her that's where the guys's next stop on tour is." I could feel Leigh rolling her eyes through the phone as a small laugh came out. "Girl, I get the point, how about I call ash tomorrow or the day after and talk to her, okay?" We quickly agreed on that and hung up on the phone. All I know is that this trip is going to be interesting.

(A/N: Hi! So here's the new chapter it's kinda rushed but hopefully y'all like it. I'm trying to work on more chapters soon hopefully.)