Chapter Thirteen

Aj's Pov-
We kept asking Howie about last night and he said the same thing, that nothing happened. The others believed him, yet I didn't. Something happened between him and Ashley. D kept getting annoyed at me for continuing to ask question after question. He ended up snapping; "NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ASH AND I! Drop it!" He yelled. Kevin must have heard and came over telling Howie to go to the back of the bus and cool off. "Aj, man just leave him alone about it. He says nothing happened, and even if something did happen, it's his business with Ash. " Kevin said with a stern voice. I could argue with Kevin, but I knew better than too. So I decided to drop it...for now.

The five us had been on the road for about 7 hours. Brian and Nick were playing Nintendo, Kevin was reading some book, D was taking a nap in his bunk, and I was watching a movie. "How long till we're in Atlanta?" Nick asked, I shrugged and from the back of the bus D said "In about 2 hours." We nodded and continued on with what we were doing. 'I have to talk to D.' I thought, even though Kevin told me not to and leave him alone. Walking to the back, D was laying in bed, listening to his portable radio. I tapped him and said "We gotta talk." Looking to see who was talking, D got this look and groaned. "Fine. " He said getting slightly annoyed. Nodding, I took a deep breath and then said "Look Howie, I know something happened between you and Ash. You can say nothing happened all you want, but I can tell your lying." Howie didn't say anything, instead he placed his hands in his head.  "Look Aj, I don't want to talk about it. I promise I'll tell you all the whole story, later." D said getting up and walking away from me.

"Were in Atlanta." our driver yelled, waking us up. We had fallen asleep and didn't know we got to Atlanta till now. Brian sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Anybody know what time it is?" He asked while yawning, I looked around sleepily and mumbled "I think it's 7am?" Before rolling back over and going back to sleep, I said to the guys "Wake me up when we get to the hotel." A collection of "Okays" hollered back as I rolled back over, dozing back into a sleep.