Chapter Four

Ashley's Pov-
Howie and I had been back at my house for the past hour, we had been sitting on my couch watching a movie. I had figured after our run in with Aj, we'd see the other guys, but I guess they were busy enjoying their day's off too.  !Ring! !Ring! I got up off the couch and went to answer the phone, picking it up I said "Hello?" "Hey Ash, it's Kevin. Listen since D's with you can you give him a message?" He said. "Yeah, sure Kev." I said, he thanked me then told me to tell D that they have to rehearse some more tomorrow and they have to be there at 8 am. Hanging up the phone I walked back in the living room. "Who was on the phone?" D asked as I sat down. "It was Kev. He told me to tell you, that y'all need to do some more rehearsing tomorrow and have to be there by 8 am." He nodded in response.

Howie stayed for another few hours. At about 9:00 he decided to head on home, so he could take a shower and get some sleep. We had hugged and said our goodbyes/goodnight to one another. Not in the mood for a big dinner, I just settled on a ham and cheese sandwich. Sitting on the couch, I began to watch the News, nothing interesting was on anyway. Yawning, I laid down on the couch for a few minutes not thinking I would fall asleep here. It must have been about 6 am before I woke up, because my plate had fallen and broke into pieces. Groaning I carefully walked around the glass, and went to get a broom to clean it up. Once the glass was up, I made my way up to my bed, too tired to take a shower I just threw my clothes off and changed into a T-shirt and clean pair of underwear and finally slipped under the covers. Once my head hit my pillow, I was out.

(The next day- 1:30 pm)
'1:30 pm?' I thought sitting up in bed, and stretching. Rubbing my eyes, I saw my answering machine beeping, I reached over and pressed play; •Hey Ash, it's Vanessa. Since Kevin is busy with rehearsals I figured we could hang out. If you want to. Call me when you get this, bye!• The message ended and I grabbed my phone and dialed Nessa's number. "Hello?" The voice said, "Hey, it's Ash." "Ash! Hey! How are you?" I laughed and said "I'm good, listen I just woke up about 5 minutes ago, but if you are up to it still, we can hang out. "Okay. How about you drive over here? I'm doing some cleaning up around the house." I yawned and said "Mkay, well I'll be there in about 2 hours? Okay?" We both agreed on the plan and hung up the phone.

At 3:30 I headed over to Nessa's; once I got there I pulled in the driveway and honked the horn. The door opened and she ran out slamming the door behind her, and practically jumped in the car. I laughed and said "Geez girl, take it easy." she laughed too, then said "Sorry, I haven't seen you in awhile, I've been busy with work." I patted her on the back and told her it was fine, that I understood. As I pulled out of her drive way, she suggested we go to the mall. I agreed.

On the way to the mall we had the radio on and up super loud. We had been singing along to Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Puff Daddy and what not. Currently 'We've Got It Going On' by the BSB was on, and you can bet your ass we were singing along; 🎶...Jam on 'cause Backstreet's got it Come on now everybody We've got it goin' on for years...🎶 We busted up laughing as we sang along.

(A/N: Well looks like this chapter is a little longer than the last 3 lol.)

(P.s I hope you don't mind NessaBSB ,but I had to add you. No one else can be Kevin's woman in my story lol 😜😉)