Chapter 31 °FAREWELL°

Start from the beginning

While there was a fuss regarding this issue, my aunt silenced everyone and asked looking at us "So if Minseo is returning to the human world, who will your baby grow with?" Minseo, who was fully determined said "Of course me, his eomma." Hoya hyung sighed stating "But he's also son of Sungyeol, a Vampire, Minah. You won't be able to raise him in the human world." Gyu hyung who was silent all this while, finally spoke up as "Actually the child is still not a Vampire but a human, even though his dad is a vampire."

Minseo's pov
When Gyu oppa said that my son is a human, I stated "Now it's clear. I'll raise my boy on my own." I looked at Sungyeol to get his suggestion and saw him frowning while he was clicking the chopsticks together just strengthlessly. I bit my bottom lip and asked him "Sungyeol ah, you ok with this right?" He looked at me smiling and said "Yeah. Do as you wish, Minah." but I was able to read sadness in his eyes.

After his consent, no one at the dining table spoke until I left the dining table in the middle of my lunch to feed my son who was crying in hunger. Sungyeol came to his room few minutes later and asked "When do you wish to leave? Now or in the evening?" playing with our son, who was laying beside me. I looked at my son who was smiling and playing with Sungyeol and decided to leave when my son falls asleep in the evening. So I said "I'll leave by the evening." when Sungyeol glanced at me waiting for my reply. He just nodded and laid beside our son still playing with him.

When it was the dusk, Sungyeol started packing me the luggage while I was making our son to sleep by patting him softly. Sungjong oppa volunteered to help him saying "Hyung let me help you too." They both packed me bags with all the valuable jewels and ornaments I had here, along with the luggage. I rolled my eyes and asked them "Why are you packing these jewels and ornaments? Do you want me to end up in the prison for possessing illegal asserts?"

Sungyeol glared at me and yelled "Yah what illegal asserts? They are rightful royal jewels okay!" I rolled my eyes and said "What? Tell me if I'm wrong. Do I have any bills to own this? No! Do I have any source for possessing traditional ornaments? No! So this is really considered illegal in human world Sungyeol ah!!!" He sighed saying "Fine I'll remove them but I insist you to wear my mom's pendant instead. Call?" I hesitated a bit but nodded saying "Whatever." since he sounded like it was a deal like Agree then you're wish, disagree then it's my wish.

They kept the bags containing the jewels aside and packed a luggage with our son's and my clothes. Sungjong oppa looked at the luggage commenting "I think we're done packing. There's nothing to pack really." Sungyeol looked at him and said "Ok now say a maid to carry this when you wait with others." Sungjong's oppa glanced at me and  nodded as left us alone when a maid carried my luggage from here. Sungyeol walked towards me and wore his mom's pendant around my neck and hugged me briefly. I broke the hug and said "Don't have any lingering feelings towards me, Sungyeol-ah. I'm leaving. Bye" looking at his eyes.

Sungyeol's pov
Minseo broke the hug and looked at my eyes saying not to have any lingering feeling towards her before she turned around to walk away from me. I quickly held her hand saying "Minah let me get you to the human world." She shook her head humbly smiling and said "No need Sungyeol-ah. Dongwoo oppa will get me there. You don't have to do that. I'm leaving. Good bye." unclasping my grip on her hand and walked away from me.

I sighed in an attempt to let out the tightness in my heart and followed her to where others were. She bid farewell to everyone and held our son in her arm while Dongwoo hyung held herand her luggage in his either hands before he teleported to the human world after a final farewell smile from her. I felt so lonely and dejected when Minseo, my love of my life left me, that I sat on the couch feeling lifeless while closing my eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I sensed it to be Woohyun hyung before he asked me "Sungyeol-ah you love Minseo right?" I answered him back still eyes closed "What's the use hyung? She left me after saying me not to have any lingering feelings tow...

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I sensed it to be Woohyun hyung before he asked me "Sungyeol-ah you love Minseo right?" I answered him back still eyes closed "What's the use hyung? She left me after saying me not to have any lingering feelings towards her. But the love I have for her is not a lingering feeling but an eternity. She just left me hyung." His tone was enthusiastic when he said "You still didn't let go right?" I opened my eyes confused and asked him "Hyung what are you talking about? I don't get you."

Dongwoo hyung appeared smiling and said "You dummy, he says you to not let her go like this, not to giveup the hope in your love but to win her heart." Myungsoo then appeared and added "But before your son turns 10 years old, Yeol." I lifted an eyebrow asking him "Why 'before' he turns 10 years?" Gyu hyung also appeared and said "Because when he turns 10 years, he'll become a vampire, taking after you Sungyeol-ah." I stood up saying "Then I must leave and start trying to win her heart right away."

Hoya hyung appeared chuckling and said "Wah wah look how excited you get. But control your excitement for few months and allow her to reform herself." Sungjong who appeared along with Hoya hyung added "Yeah hyung, this will make hyungsunim released from the mess she has gone through. And also it will help her to feel your true love for her." I sighed sitting and again leaned on the couch mumbling "I wish this few months would pass by quickly." which made the hyungs and the maknae laugh at me making me sulk. After that, we had a good chat all together and it felt great and comforting to have the INFINITE, childhood brothers together after so many years.