Chapter 13 °MIANHAE CHINGU°

Sungyeol's pov
I dragged her to one of the rooms and locked her up in there. She knocked the door multiple times but I didn't open the door. Few minutes passed as I was watching TV, Myungsoo said through mind link "Sungyeol ah what happened? Isn't Minseo with you? Why is she calling me? I rejected her call as sajangnim said not to waste time on calls. What really happened?" I asked him taken aback "She called you? Aish I forgot about her mobile. Thanks for informing me Myung-ah." He kept questioning me as "Hey say me what's going on." I simply answered him "You will find it out once you reach home." before blocking him from asking me any questions further.

Not wasting anymore time, I quickly teleported to the room where I have locked her and saw her having her mobile in her hand which proved she really did call Myungsoo. Once she saw me, she stepped backwards afraid of me until she bumped onto the wall behind. I glared at her and said "Give me your mobile." But she refused to hand me her mobile and held it behind her.

I once again asked for her to handover her mobile to me but with a raised voice. She gulped frightened and then turned her head away breaking our eye contact saying "Shireo." So I spinned her by her arm and snatched her mobile from her. Once I left her arm she tried to get her mobile back that I broke her mobile into pieces by my bare hands using my Vampire strength before walking away leaving her behind shocked.

Few hours later Myungsoo came back from his work while I was cooking her dinner. He looked at me confused and asked "Who are you cooking this for, Sungyeol ah?" I stirred the contents in the pot one last time and replied turning off the stove "For her. Myungsoo-ah I entrapped her in that room." He nodded glancing at the room and helped me to transfer the food into a bowl. As we were busy arranging the food to be served, we heard our doorbell ring and we knew who it was. Myungsoo looked at the direction of the main door and said "I'll answer the door. You take care of her." I nodded removing my apron before heading to the room where Minseo was while Myungsoo invited them inside and asked "What happened Qin ah? Is something wrong?"

Minseo's pov
While I was sitting on the bed with no stamina left in my body as I haven't eaten the whole day but Americano. I was trying hard to digest the fact that Sungyeol was a Vampire and escaping from him is almost impossible really made me even weaker. Like a beam of hope, I heard Myungsoo ask "What happened Qin ah? Is something wrong?" A smile found it's way on my lips as I managed to run towards the door to check if it was really Qin. She sounded like she was panicking when she said "Myung-ah, Minseo is not home yet. We can't call her either as her phone is not reachable. Is Sungyeol home yet? He was with Minseo right?"

I confirmed that it was indeed my bestie Qin and decided to shout out to her, asking her to rescue me. I gulped moisturizing my throat before I began shouting "Qin ah I'm.......... " But a hand covered my mouth and I was harshly pulled back from the door. I was rashly pushed onto the bed and I saw Sungyeol with a ever so serious expression when he said "Stay quite." I ignored him and tried shouting for help but he covered my mouth with an intense glare in his eyes. His gaze wasn't the usual, the fun filled one but rather a warning look and it scared me to every bits.

 His gaze wasn't the usual, the fun filled one but rather a warning look and it scared me to every bits

I heard my dongsaeng worriedly saying "Hyung ask Sungyeol hyung to come down from his room. We will ask him one last time. Jebal." I looked at Sungyeol wondering what he would do now. He just smirked before tying my hands and legs together also tying a cloth around my mouth before he disappeared from here.

Myungsoo's pov
I tried to convince them that we don't know about Minseo's whereabouts but they persisted in wanting to ask Sungyeol if he knows anything about Minseo. I sighed and called his name saying to come down. He came from his room and stood beside me with a confused look. I rolled my eyes thinking 'Tch. What an actor!' when Qin hurriedly asked him "Yeol ah you were with Minseo right? Do you know where she is? She hasn't reached home yet."

He gave them a shocked expression and said "What? She didn't come home yet? But we left the café by 1 pm and its 8 pm now." Youngjin worriedly asked "Did noona say she's gonna stop by somewhere?" Sungyeol held his chin as if he's thinking and said "Nope. She didn't say anything like that. Guys I think you're panicking for nothing. Go home now and she'll be home safe and sound." They believed in our assuring words and nodded slowly as they left to thier homes with low spirits.

Once they were gone, I burst out laughing and said "Yah Sungyeol ah, you really do act very well." He smirked at me grabbing the dinner for Minseo before we went to the locked room. When I opened the door, I saw Minseo laying on the bed being tied up. So I untied her and Sungyeol handed her the dinner. But she refused to accept the food and kept glaring at us. Sungyeol sighed and signalled me to hold her hands behind while he tried to feed her the food. She struggled so hard to break free from my grip but couldn't and turned her face away from Sungyeol when he was about to feed her.

Sungyeol frowned and said "Minah eat this. You already look weak." She glared at him and yelled "Yeah let me die in starvation. I deserve it, for believing in a person or should I say a Vampire like you to be my friend?!" Then she became timid after her outburst and said "It's my fault to believe in you." in a defeated tone while her eyes were filled with tears. I saw Sungyeol hurting because of her words that he frowned intensely blaming himself and left the room quietly as I followed him too. He was so deeply hurt by her words that he kept mumbling as "Mianhae Chingu. Mianhae!! Chommal Mianhae."

In the midst of this situation, Woohyun hyung came home after done clubbing and asked "What happened to Sungyeol? Why is he sulking like this?" Sungyeol stood up yelling "Nothing happened hyung. The Cold Prince has accomplished his mission." before he stormed away from here. Woohyun hyung looked at me confused shrugging and so I said "He brought her here hyung. She's in that room. Kirigu he is acting this way because he feels sorry for hurting her like this." Woohyun hyung just nodded stating "He did a good job in getting her here. Also anything will take it's time, Myungsoo-ah. Lets hope for good." and he headed to his room.