Chapter 3 °UNEXPECTED GUEST°

Xiang Qin's pov

On our way to our home I felt so happy to see Minseo smile and laugh to her heart's content. As we reached her home, her mom walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron and informed "Qin-ah your mom has gone to Taiwan to solve some business problem and she said she would return back as soon as possible. So until then you will have to stay here." I nodded happily and so did Minseo grinning.

Actually Minseo's and Youngjin's family live as a joint family since their mom's are sisters and thier dads are brothers. While me? I am their immediate neighbor since my childhood. After hearing about my mom's instructions from ajhumma, she happily hummed 'Can u smile by Infinite' and skipped her way onto the steps to her room.

Her mom looked at her hopping up with wide eyes and looked at me asking "Qin-ah did something good happen in the class today? It's been a long time seeing her happy like this." I nodded smiling and replied "Yes ajhumma. Something did happen. We made two friends from our class finally. It feels good to have some friends added in our group and maybe that's why she's happy too."

Minseo's mom nodded smiling and said "Ok Qin-ah go and freshen up. Kirigu don't forget to come down for dinner by 8 pm while chit chatting or you guys will have to starve for the whole night. I warned you."

I nodded to that with a thumbs up and skipped my way to Minseo's room. Entering her room, she was already out from the bathroom done bathing, while I headed straight to the closet and grabbed a pair of my casuals from my section of the closet, where half of my things are placed. Since we are childhood friends and we love to spend time together a lot, our things are always lies in each other's house.

After refreshing, I plopped beside Minseo who was checking her SNS account biting her bottom lip that controlled her from literally grinning. I nudged her smiling and stated "Minseo-yah I am happy to see you smile after a long time." Youngjin who happened to enter the room chimed in "Yes Noona. Actually even I wanted to say this." as he walked towards us after closing the door.

Minseo smiled placing her mobile aside and said "That's because we finally have 2 friends and that Yonghwa was thankfully absent today too." Youngjin and I nodded at her slightly frowning as we heard that jerk's name while she excitedly continued "Guys you know what? Sungyeol denied to Mr. Park's lenient correction in semester exam, he offered to them."

Youngjin and I yelled simultaneously "What?" completely shocked. Youngjin scoffed and commented "Wah that hyung is really something."

Just when he completed his sentence, he received a phone call, that made him smirk as he answered the call and few moments later, he excused "Chakkamanyo!" before handed the phone to Minseo mouthing 'Sungyeol hyung'.

Minseo nodded grabbing the phone and spoke with him. She tried to explain some concept for about few minutes but then finally said "Ok fine we will come there by 10 am tomorrow. Text the address to this number. Ne annyong." She hung up on the call saying "Guys they want us to go to thier house and teach them the concept."

I got slightly annoyed by their demand that I complained "But aren't they supposed to go to a place where the teachers are. I mean shouldn't they come here if they want to learn from us?"

Minseo shook her head chuckling and said "Yeah you are right but he said that they got a guest today and that it will be mannerless to leave him behind alone." I just rolled my eyes and got tickled by Minseo.

I tickled her back and war persisted few moments before we two burst out laughing while Youngjin laid on the bed completely done with our behavior. He groaned getting up suggesting"Stop with your stupidity. Shall we do something different?" and suggested to play random games. We gamed hard until dawn and went to have our dinner right on time, as we didn't want to starve the whole night.

Sungyeol's pov

When we reached our home, I saw Woohyun hyung to be comfortably seated on the couch watching tv with a glass of blood in his grip. I heaved out a little sigh and walked up to him greeting him. But he grinned at me raising the free hand and lifted an eyebrow greeting back "Tada! I know you guys are happy to see me here." I rolled my eyes at his greasiness as I plopped onto the couch asking "Woohyun hyung will you ever change ha? By the way when did you come here? And how?"

He sipped his food and shrugged as he replied "It's been half day since I came and about how I came, Sunggyu hyung said me the pass code for this mansion." I heaved a sigh rolling my eyes placing my bag aside thinking
'Aish that elderly hyung. He very well knows that i can't stand this greasy hyung, but still he sent him here. I wonder why he did this to me!' Woohyun hyung chuckled and walked to me saying "Yeol ah stop whining already like a kid, this is what makes me want to tease you with my charm that's only for girls."

Myungsoo chuckled at his statement and went to grab us a glass of blood while I rolled my eyes annoyed. After completing his glass of blood, which he was already holding onto, Woohyun hyung went clubbing and we two read the notes given by Minseo. As we understood nothing, we decided to call Yongjin to clarify our doubts. When he answered the call, I asked him to pass the phone to Minseo and as he did so, I asked her to explain the concept for gene arrangements of antibody.

She explained it through phone but that was not effective at all this way, as we, Vampires learn things by twice learning for human stuffs. This is the method where we learn once from thier mind before the human say it out loud and the second time is when they say it out loud. So I said her "Can you teach us this in person? It will be beneficial to both me and Myungsoo. And sorry to say this but will you guys come to our home tomorrow? We can't come since we have a guest today and it will be mannerless to leave him behind alone." She agreed to this and asked me to send the address to Youngjin's number before she hung the call.

Few minutes later Woohyun hyung came back and straight away went to his so called room which he arranged himself this afternoon. Myungsoo and I had some chat about Minseo, Youngjin, Qin and how much fun it was to hangout with them. Myungsoo whilst having the conversation said "Sungyeol ah you know what? I was completely shocked to see you act all cool infront of the staff by denying his offer. But why did you do that? However we are not a typical students who are studying to earn right? You said this yourself when I was worried about the approaching semester exam. Then why?"

I looked at him shrugging and said "Yup but do you remember how you mentioned about our citizens thought about us? I thought it would also be a shame to use shortcuts as a Royal family. So I wanted us to face things straightforwardly." Suddenly Woohyun hyung's voice spoke "Waah it seems like my dongsaeng has grown up after all this 250 years. If uncle and aunt were alive now, they would feel really happy and satisfied now Sungyeol ah." I rolled my eyes and replied "Thanks hyung but eavesdropping is bad dont you know that hyung... Heeeheeeee...." and high fived with laughing Myungsoo. He was annoyed just as I wanted and said "You never change you bloody choding. Argh! By the way Myungsoo-ah even you changed a lot learning to tease your elder with this choding. Let me tell you, cut ties with him if you want to have manners in you."

Myungsoo looked at him pouting and replied "Actually you are right hyung but what do I do, he has been my friend ever since our childhood and cutting ties after hundreds of years is difficult you see." I smirked looking at him and said "Hyung don't you know how strong our friendship is? Instead why don't you suggest an useful idea?" Woohyun hyung made a poke face and said "Aish these two little brats! Whatever guys just continue with what you were doing. I'm off." I laughed at Woohyun hyung's defeated retreat about our friendship and after all this lengthy talks we went to our rooms to sleep.