Chapter 24 °YES I DO!!°

Sungyeol's pov
Minseo objected to get married to me and when I said that I didn't ask for her opinion, she simply stated that she would rather die than to marry me. I didn't know how to make her accept to this marriage that was about to be held in two days. Actually Gyu hyung told me that the auspicious day for us to get married is the day after tomorrow and asked me to convince Minseo as soon as possible. As you know she's so freaking stubborn and convincing her is the toughest job ever which will always have a unfavorable result.

I was deep in thoughts to come with a plan to make her accept the marriage while she was struggling to free her hand from my tight grip. I heard Youngjin yell "Yahh Imma!!! Let go of my noona." which brought me back to the world. When I looked at him, he came towards me with a fist and punched me on my face which caused my lips to crack open that obviously healed immediately. Yet the anger found it's way in me, that I punched him in the stomach with my least strength which made him to land at least few feet away from us. He coughed hard holding his stomach and couldn't even stand back again.

Minseo who was still in my grip tried to run towards him worried while shouting "Youngjin ah!!!!" When she was held back by grip and couldn't reach him, she looked at me yelling "Yahhhh!!!! Don't hurt my dongsaeng." Qin hurried to us and tried unclasp my fingers that held Minseo's hand but I simply glared at her and teleported away from her with Minseo still in my grip. Minseo furiously tried to shove off my hand from her shouting "Yaah Lee Sungyeol! Let go off me right now." A smirk found it's way on my lips when I heard her thoughts as 'Youngjin ah! Omo he's hurt. This devil must've hit him harshly which made him cough hard and he couldn't even stand up. I need to check on him and protect him from this devil no matter what.'

Hearing her worry for her dongsaeng, an idea popped in my head as to use Youngjin as my bait to make Minseo agree to the marriage. So I released my grip on her wrist and teleported to Dongwoo hyung's room. I walked near him who was writing down something and said "Dongwoo Hyung! I need a help from you." He looked at me placing the brush aside and asked "What help Sungyeol ah?" understanding that I was about to say something serious. I placed my hands in my pant pocket stating "I want you to go with two loyal guards and arrest Youngjin. Keep him in your custody here in your room until the marriage is over." He just nodded even though he was confused about my request and teleported to do me this favor. I smirked to myself when I thought 'Let me see how stubborn you will be even after this Minseo.'

Minseo's pov
When Sungyeol released his grip on my wrist and disappeared, I immediately ran to Youngjin. Even though his coughs subsidized, he still lacked the strength to stand up. I helped him stand up and guide him to my bed while Qin assisted him to lie down. He chuckled at me and said "Noona it's been so long that you have cared for me like this." I glared at him and smacked him on the head saying "Yah didn't I say you not to fight against him? See how you became with one hit. I'm sure that he didn't use much of his strength."

He chuckled like a kid and said "But wasn't I cool when I hit him noona?" I smiled at him ruffling his hair and said "Ne ne uri dongsaeng looked so cool. Any girl would fall for your charms. Happy?" He nodded yes with a smile plastered on his face making me feel safe and secured until two guards barged into my room followed by Dongwoo oppa. I looked at him with a confused gaze while walking towards him inquiring "Dongwoo Oppa? What are the guards doing in my room?" But he just ordered them "Get that boy." pointing to Youngjin not minding to answer me.

I was taken aback when the guards reached for my brother and held him with his hands at the back. I looked at Dongwoo oppa totally confused and shocked seeing them treat Youngjin like a culprit and asked him "Oppa what are you doing? He's my dongsaeng. Let him free oppa!!" He just sighed looking at me and said "I'm sorry Minah. This is an order by our Prince Sungyeol. I can't disobey his words." With that being said he disappeared and the guards disappeared with Youngjin too. I ran all the way to Sungyeol's room to know why he ordered to arrest Youngjin.