Chapter 29 °I LOVE YOU°

Sungyeol's pov
When I held her arm and asked her if she was alright, she just shoved my hand away yelling "Don't touch me." and layed down with her back facing me leaving me to be seated confused by her sudden outburst thinking 'Why is she yelling at me? I didn't do or say anything improper right? Ahh Why do I feel hurt?' I sighed looking at her and heard her thoughts 'Why does this devil have to touch me with his cold hands? It was more scary sending chills through my spine. Why am I forced by him even in my dream?'

I understood that she had some nightmare involving me where I'm forcing her even in her dreams making her cry. Fate played a trick on me that I have to break my promise to her of not forcing her in anything. That was the deal between us when she agreed to help me. I sighed lying on the bed and closed my eyes thinking about the things I have forced her into with regrets and eventually drifted to sleep.

The next morning, Woohyun hyung, Gyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung and Myungsoo came together while I was drinking my breakfast. Gyu hyung looked at me smiling and asked "Sungyeol-ah is it true that you had a fire flaming around your hand yesterday?" I nodded completing my glass and said "Ne hyung! And also I heard a voice say that it was a gift to me by Vampire flower's Goddess.Wae hyung?" He smiled and said "You're really lucky Sungyeol-ah. That special power is only possessed by great witches with high cultivation who's population is altogether less than 1%."

Everyone including me looked at him in awe until I heard Minseo yelp in pain deep from my heart. I immediately teleported to my room and saw her holding her dress at the abdomen, grabbing the blanket tightly. I hurried near her asking "Minah Kwenchana? Eodi apo?" She looked at me biting her bottom lip and slowly said"My stomach hurts. I'm afraid......the baby......Ahhh" I wasted no time and called for Dongwoo hyung quickly. When he came, he checked her pulse and said "Its nothing, just a cramp which is normal during pregnancy." Minseo and I asked him at the same time but two different things. I asked him "So Minah is alright, right?" while she asked him "So my baby is safe right?"

Dongwoo hyung looked at us puzzled and then chuckled while saying "I didn't get you two as you asked at the same time. But I assume that you were concerned about the mother and child. Both of them are doing good." He then wrote down something and handed it to her saying "Here have these medicines according to the prescription." and he disappeared from there.

Minseo's pov
After Dongwoo oppa disappeared, Sungyeol sat beside me holding my hand and asked "You feel ok now?" I looked at him silently and slowly pulled my hand from his. I just stood up to walk away to do my morning chores as well as to avoid him as the pain was bearable now. But he appeared before me in a whizz and asked "Why are you avoiding me?" holding my shoulders. I flinched as a chill ran down my spine with his grip that reminded my nightmare and yelled at him "Didn't I say you to not touch me?" making him remove his hands frowning as he asked "Now you don't even like me touching you?" I stepped back a little from him replying "Yes, it feels like bee sting to me."

He looked at me as if he was hurt and asked in a mockery tone "If you feel that way, why did you hug me yesterday when you saw me? Was the bee not stinging you that time?" I was taken aback when he asked that to me as I seriously don't know why I hugged him yesterday. I wandered my eyes avoiding an eye contact with him saying "I was so full of emotions that I didn't know what I was doing" while he kept quite and suddenly disappeared much to my relief.

Myungsoo's pov
When I was helping my hyung with his new magic practice, Sungyeol appeared beside me, pestering me here and there walking with me without saying anything, successfully make me lose my concentration. Finally done with his pester, I hissed irritated and said "Yah what do you want? Can't you stay still and say what you wanted to say?" Before he could say anything, Gyu hyung yelled "CAN YOU BOTH GET OUT OF HERE? YOU'RE DISTURBING ME!!!"

We just nodded and teleported to my room not wanting to disturb hyung. Sunyeol sat on my bed saying "Myungsoo-ah I have this strange feelings in me nowadays." I furrowed my eyebrows settling beside him and asked "What feeling?" He sighed frowning and said "Minah always has some effect in my emotions." like a hopeless kid. I chuckled at his expression and asked  "Like what!?" He pouted and said "I become happy to see her smile, get sad and hurt when she's cold to me and angry if she sheds a tear. Moreover I hear her voice deep from my heart even before actually hearing it. Why is this so?"

I laughed at him and said "Yah baboya! It seems that you have fallen for Minseo. You love her man!" He sat frozen for few moments and slowly asked "How are you so sure?" I placed my hand on his shoulder saying "You manifest the emotions of yours based on your loved ones, Yeol. You're hurt when they are and you'd go to any extent to protect them. You just prioritize her upon everything even before yourself." His eyebrows knitted when he doubtfully asked "Kuraethu..." I sighed and said "Let me point how I got a hint about this. Remember when you were given weakening herb?" He nodded and I stated "When you woke up after that suffer, the first thing you asked me was about her and if was safe. Also you were determined to save her despite the weak state you were in." He stared at me for few more moments blankly and slowly grinned saying "Yah thanks buddy. Gotta go!" and disappeared from here. An unbelievable laugh escaped my mouth when I understood that his patience level was zero right now.

Sungyeol's pov
When Myungsoo justified my feelings and pointed out how much I cared for her, I felt like thousands of butterflies flew from my body and my mind replayed her smiling face that made me grin involuntarily. I looked at Myungsoo and excused myself when I wanted to confess about my love to Minseo right away. I teleported to my roomand saw her looking through the window, softly rubbing her tum and talking to our baby. I walked up to her smiling and softly called her. She turned to face me with a smile she already had on but soon it was gone recognizing me. Trying to ignore it, I said "Minah, I love you." She furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes widened when she asked "Mw-mworogo(what did you say)?

I took a step closer to her and repeated "Yes you heard it right Minah. I said  I love you." She scoffed a laugh and asked "What new strategy are you planning now?" I frowned at her hurtful words and said "I'm not lying Minah. I really mean it." She furrowed her eyebrows as she turned towards the window looking outside saying "You think I will accept your confession after all the things you had done to me Sungyeol? You entrapped me, made me pregnant, forced me to marry you and now you want me to like you back? Never in my life will I do that. Never will I." I gulped the lump and said "I'm sorry for entrapping you and for forcing you to marry me. But I seriously didn't use your unconscious state for my pleasure Minah. It-it was the effect of the curse."

She chuckled bitterly and said "Curse? So you justify your evil deed in the name of a curse Sungyeol?" I stepped beside her saying "I'm not lying Minah. I promise." frantically trying to explain myself. She glanced at me and said "Don't make fake promises to me, Sungyeol-ah. I won't believe in those since you promised me that you won't force me into anything but all you did was to force me to do things." I felt sorry as well as regretted my deeds as I asked her "I'm sorry for those things Minah. What do you want me to do that will make you forgive me?" to compensate her sorrows.

She turned her head and looked at me plainly stating "Let me back to the human world. I don't want to be tied up with you anymore." I gulped the lump that choked my throat due to the extreme sadness and replied "Ok if that's what you want, Minah. I will let you go after you give birth to our child." She rolled her eyes sighing and said "See you always give me some stupid reason for time being and then force me to do things."

I controlled the tears that were accumulating in my eyes from crawling down when I said "Aniya. I'm not giving you any excuses now. But just stay here until you give birth to our child. Only our child will make me the Emperor. Jebal I want my parents to rest in peace seeing thier son rule this Paradiseternal clan. This is the only way I can justify my parents death Minah. Jebal." When I completed my sentence, the tears which I tried hard to hold back crawled down to my cheeks. It hurted so much to realize that I was going to let go the love of my life as a present that makes her happy. She sighed and said "Ok fine. I'll stay here until I give birth to the baby."