Chapter 22 °IT'S ME?°

Woohyun's pov
On my way to my room, I saw Sungyeol holding onto Minseo while Myungsoo was making unstable Youngjin and Qin sit on the couch. I went near them inquiring "Why did you bring them here guys?" Myungsoo sighed stretching his arms and said "Because they know everything about us hyung. Minah said them everything even though Sungyeol warned her not to." I looked at Minseo as she replied with a worried look "Ani oppa. They asked me so many questions about where I was for a whole year." I lifted an eyebrow and asked "So you said them everything?" She bit her bottom lip lowering her head and said "Not only that but also because of my habit of saying everything to them."

I chuckled at her and laughed hard when she pouted complaining "But oppa Sungyeol says that he would prison them here." I looked at Sungyeol raising an eyebrow and he said 'Just joking hyung.' smiling mischievously. I nodded chuckling and said to her "Did you really believe in what he said? Aren't you his friend? Can't you tell he was just making fun of you? Oh my poor Minah." She stood just blinking and eventually glared at him asking "Then why the hell did you say to me like that?" He shrugged innocently and said  smirking "To make you happy with a surprise so I can resolve our problem and become friends again!"

I scoffed a laugh and commented "Resolve your problem and become friends again? Are you two kids?" Minseo rolled her eyes at my comment that I slightly smacked her head, making her whine "Oppa!!!" pouting that made me chuckle at her. Myungsoo chuckled and said "Just reconcile already Minah. Our prince is trying so hard." She glanced at Sungyeol with a playful smirk dancing on her lips as she asked Myungsoo "Why should I be friends again with him? I don't want to Myungie!" I sighed deciding to back up my little brother and blurted out a justification as "Since you were already good friends and now that he brought Qin who would be a great help for you at the time of pregnancy,  he's done so much right?"

Her expression drastically changed from a playful smirk to a frown while her eyes had tears accumulating. Myungsoo went near her saying "Uljima Minah." and hugged her making her lean onto his chest while I was mentally scolding myself for taking this topic now. Sungyeol's cheerful expression disappeared too as a frown took it's place on his face as he questioned "Who could be the reason for this hyung? Do you have any idea?" I gulped down my tension as all three focused on me for the answer while I stood there like a stupid not knowing how to answer Sungyeol that it was him.

Sungyeol strode near me saying  "Your expression confirms that you know who he is. Don't try to hide the truth hyung. You can't protect him from getting punished. So spill his name already." I gulped not knowing how to say it out loud which would hurt my dongsaeng and thankfully Gyu hyung appeared beside me saying "You can't punish him, Sungyeol ah. Not in this lifetime." Sungyeol's expression became dark as he asked Gyu hyung "Waeyo? Why can't I punish him hyung? I'll punish the person whoever it maybe. So tell me who he is already!" Gyu hyung  sighed and yelled "Neoya. Its you Sungyeol ah!!!"

Sungyeol's pov
I was completely taken aback when Gyu hyung yelled it's me. I looked at him shocked and asked "What are you saying hyung? What do you mean by its me?" He sighed and said "You're the reason why she is pregnant now Sungyeol-ah." I looked at Minseo frowning and saw her step away from me in utter shock. I turned to face Gyu hyung asking "Hyung!!! I didn't do anything to her except for that kiss. Kirigu she's my friend hyung. I never thought of her more than that."

Woohyun hyung held my shoulder saying "But the truth is that you're the father of the child, she's pregnant with Sungyeol-ah." I looked at him and yelled "On what basis are you saying this?" Gyu hyung raised his voice saying "Remember your dream wherein you do it with unconscious Minseo? That wasn't just a dream. It was the depiction of the reality that had happened." I flinched at his raised voice and as his words slowly sank in my brain, I looked at Minseo and saw her standing there in complete shock just as me. She gripped her dress tightly as she thought 'What? Sungyeol is the reason for this? So him speaking about conversation of bodies with unconscious me was this? He-he used the time when I was unconscious? What a jerk he is and I here for a second thought of being his friend again.'

Sorrow over took me when she thought me as a jerk who used her unconscious state for my pleasure. I walked towards her wanting to explain but she stepped back saying "Don't come near me." I still took a step forward saying "Ani Minah le-let me explain." She moved backwards yelling "I said you not to come near me. And I don't want to hear anything from a jerk like you."

She ran away weeping while the hyungs and Myungsoo stood still not knowing how to handle this messy situation. I hissed as I teleported to her room to make her listen to my explanation her and saw her crying sitting on the bed hugging her knees. I took slow steps near her saying "Minah please listen to me. I really don't know how it happened." She glared at me with those shiny orbs shedding tears and yelled "Stop acting you jerk." I felt so hurt to have been fallacious as a jerk again and again that I raised my voice stating "Stop calling me a jerk already. I'm not like Yonghwa who was the one." She scoffed and yelled "There's no difference between you two now. At least he has changed now but you? You're even worse than him."

Her words just worsened my temper that I raised my arm wanting to slap her but stopped in the mid air making a fist while she looked at me shocked with those tearful eyes. I gritted my teeth to control my anger and I teleported to my room not wanting to make this a bigger issue. But as I wanted to spew my controlled anger,I hit the wall between my room and hers with the fist formed. It somehow soothed my temper but also caused my hand to bleed as my nails poked into my skin with the harsh impact. I looked at my bleeding hand not allowing it heal blaming myself and that I deserved it.

I gulped the lump in my throat with tears dancing on the verge of my eyes as I touched the wall and leaned on it closing my eyes with a sigh. I totally felt like a victim of unfair blames. Few moments later, I sensed Gyu hyung beside me and when I opened my eyes, I saw him leaning on the wall beside me. I sighed and monotonously asked him "What now hyung?" He walked infront of me and patted my shoulder saying "I know you are hurting about the fact that you made Minseo pregnant. But that's the fate Sungyeol ah. We can't do anything about it." I leaned my head back saying "What fate is this hyung? She's facing all this just because I'm cursed?" I then looked at him furrowing my eyebrows and stated "Hyung I decided to tell her to abort the child if she doesn't want it."

Sunggyu's pov
Sungyeol said his decision of telling Minseo to abort their child if she's not willing to have the child which shouldn't happen at all as he'll never become the Emperor in this way. I frowned saying "Anthae, cholthae anthae. Don't even think of it." He looked at me with those hurting gaze and spoke "Wae hyung? Wae? You want her to suffer for my fate? Please hyung. Its totally unfair to her." 

I sighed and scolded him "Yah baboya!! If you abort this child, you'll never become the Emperor." His eyes widened as he blurted "What?" completely shocked. I sighed nodding and said "It was mentioned in the book, that the Vampire flower girl has to give birth to the child of the Prince to make him the Emperor. That's the only way Sungyeol-ah." I held his shoulder softly saying "If you allow her to abort the child, you'll only create an opportunity for your uncle Donghyun to snatch away the throne of this Paradiseternal clan from you." He frowned and lowered his head muttering "I don't care hyung." I gritted my teeth to control my anger and held his hand taking him to the former King and Queen's room which now became Minseo's room.

She was already asleep on her bed when I dragged him near his parents painting which was covered by a silk cloth. I removed the cloth revealing their photo to him saying "See our Queen and majesty. Your mom and dad who were backstabed by your greedy uncle.  Look at your dad who tried to protect our clan even at the verge of dying and yet here you're saying you don't care even if your appa's effort to protect our clan go into ashes like him?" He stared at them with tears accumulating in his eyes.

He lifted his hand to touch his parents' painting as a tear slid from his eyes and that was when I noticed his hand bleeding. I held his bleeding hand and said "Now first heal your hand and decide what to do later when you're back to your senses. Don't take any decisions when you're emotions are in peak. That won't make you any good." He nodded still his gaze fixed on his parents portrait and healed his hand before softly touching the picture in front of us. He glanced at me and softly questioned  "Hyung! What do I do now? I want to protect my clan but I feel guilty to ask Minseo to give birth to my child when we're not even a married couple." I softly smiled as I glanced at her and said "Simple. Just marry her and you'll be a married couple by then." He looked at me dazed while I just stated "I'll let you know the auspicious day by tomorrow." before I teleported to my room leaving him behind there.