Chapter 10 °VAMPIRE FLOWER FOUND°

Woohyun's pov
I returned to the human world after having a serious discussion with Gyu hyung about the Vampire flower. We decided to give Sungyeol, a clue that will help him find the Vampire flower much faster. I went to our house in the human world and waited for Sungyeol and Myungsoo to arrive after thier work in the nearby café.

When they came, I waved hi saying "Oh ethura (guys) come sit here. I've something to say." and tapped beside me on the couch. They sat opposite to me and Sungyeol asked me "Wae hyung? Is it something important?" I nodded and said "Witch Gyu found a clue about the Vampire flower. He said it's in the form of a human girl." When I completed my sentence, both Sungyeol and Myungsoo yelled "Mwo?" simultaneously. Myungsoo glanced at Sungyeol and asked "Kunthae hyung how do we find that girl?" Sungyeol nodded saying "Ne hyung, how do we find that one particular special girl among the population?"

Then I said "All we know is that the girl has some uniqueness which only vampires can feel." Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows asking "What do you mean by uniqueness hyung?" I sighed and said "Uniqueness like in her appearance or something like that. Which no human has." To this Sungyeol nodded his head and said "Kumovoyo hyung. Now its easier for me obtain that Vampire flower." I nodded smiling and went to my room to have a good sleep.

Myungsoo's pov
After Woohyun hyung left to his room, I was in deep thought about the various probability of uniqueness. Sungyeol fidgeted with his fingers saying "Myungsoo ah now that we have a clue that the Vampire flower is a girl. I think it's someone from our college as the descendants of Kim Baekha is also there. So we'll have to use our popularity to identify her."

I nodded to him and froze when his words slowly struck my brain that I almost yelled at him "We? Yah Lee Sungyeol don't you know I feel uncomfortable with people. I'm a damn introvert!!!! I hardly managed to be friends with Minseo, Qin and Youngjin." He glared at me and said "I'm not asking you to socialize with the human girls but to notice for any uniqueness each time you encounter one." I felt relieved a bit but kept quite for sometime thinking about his current situation and my promise to stand by him in hard times. I slowly said "Mianhae Sungyeol ah. I'll help you in anyways and I mean anyways even if I have to socialize with others, just to help you win the throne."

Sungyeol's pov
I smiled at him and said "Arraso! So if we have to do this, we'll have to wait until the next semester begins." Myungsoo nodded and we went to rest after drinking our dinner. We woke up and got ready to leave for our work at café like our routine. As usual Qin, Minseo and Youngjin waited for us at the entrance and we all left for the job. We left the café early since our sajangnim said he's closing soon coz he has to go somewhere.

So we decided to go have fun for sometime. When we were walking at the pedestrian, Minseo and Qin stood staring at the opposite side across the road. Youngjin, Myungsoo and I stopped on our tracks as I asked Minseo "Why are you standing there? Aren't you coming?" Minseo replied still plastered her eyes on the other side "Yah guys see how cute those puppies are!!! They are so adorable but it makes me sad to see that they have no shelter from this snow."

Qin and Minseo crossed the road entering a departmental store. They came out with a bigbox and a carry bag in thier hands smiling. They placed it near the mom dog which has its puppies surrounded and Minseo softly spoke to the dog  as "Don't be tensed. I'm not a bad girl. I won't hurt your children. I promise." Saying that she tried touching a puppy but the mother dog barked at her fiercely, which made her to back away a little frightened. But she again said the same while caressing the mommy dog's head and tried to touch a puppy for the second time.

This time the mommy dog stayed calm allowing Minseo to near her puppies. She picked all the 5 puppies one by one and placed them carefully into the box and then spoke to the mommy dog while rubbing it's head "Now eomma you can join your puppies in your new home. Be careful of the cold. Arraso." The dog barked but in a low tone as if she's assuring Minseo.

Then Qin gave some foods to the puppies and the mother dog. The two girls had so much fun playing with those adorable puppies that they forgot about us, who were standing on the opposite side watching them. Youngjin sighed and shouted "Noona it's enough, Kaja." She nodded pouting and the both came to where we were standing. Minseo smiled and said "Mianhae guys. They were so adorable that made me.........." She was distracted by a bark that she turned to see the place where the puppies were and stood froze with eyes widened in shock.

I looked at the direction she was looking at and saw one of the puppies coming running towards us. When it was exactly in the middle of the broad road, there came a loud honking sound. We looked at the direction from where the horn was honked and was shocked to see a fast approaching truck. Minseo held my arm in shock and she froze in her place, looking at the truck approaching the cute puppy.

On the other hand, I was in a dilemma if I should use my speed to save that puppy which will eventually expose my identity as a vampire. Before I could jump into any conclusion the truck was so close to the puppy that if it moves any further the puppy will be dead by tyres running over it. Suddenly I heard Minseo shouting "Andae!!!!!!!" and she began to losing her consciousness. So I held her falling body in a panic.

Suddenly the Orchid's fragrance from Minseo became overwhelming before some golden butterflies flew from her and reached the puppy which was apparently under the frozen truck tyre. I looked around me and saw all the things being frozen. The dog, the puppies, people around us, the truck, the tress everything became like statues. I turned to see if Myungsoo was also like statue, but no he wasn't. He was also looking around him confused to see the frozen world. Then I saw the golden butterflies drop the puppy, which almost died seconds ago, near it's mother dog.

Then *Pufff* everything went back to its normal. It felt like a very unique magical show being performed just for us. Then the word unique reminded me of what Woohyun hyung said "The special girl will have some uniqueness that only vampires can feel." I looked Myungsoo with a *you saw that too right* look while Myungsoo said  "Sungyeol ah I can't believe my eyes. So Minseo is the Vampire flower? Daebak!!!!"

We were interrupted by Youngjin's voice who was panicking to see his fainted noona. So I lifted her and we went to the nearby hospital. She woke up after an hour and started crying concerned about the puppy. Qin patted her back and said "Yah why are you crying? If it's about the puppy, don't waste your tears. Its safe now. Some miracle happened that it was again with its mom safely. I saw it." Hearing this Minseo smiled and said "Uffff thayingitha (that's a relief)."

She then looked at me and asked "Kunthae Sungyeol ah why was your hand so cold. I felt it so cold when I held it." I replied while stuttering "I-It.... it was due to the t-tension to see a puppy gonna die infront of us and also y-you know this is a w-winter season right." She nodded and then stood up ready to leave while Youngjin went to do the paperwork for her discharge. Myungsoo was literally getting on my nerves making fun of me by imitating how I stuttered through our mind link.

We dropped them at their home and went to our house. When I reached our house, I called out for Woohyun hyung doubting that he may have gone clubbing again. But thankfuly he was inside his room as he came to the main room lazily asking "What is it that you're calling out my name these many times?" I smiled at him and said "Hyung I FOUND WHO THE VAMPIRE FLOWER IS. IT'S NONE OTHER THAN......" He cut me off and said "I know who she is. Actually Gyu hyung said me who it was even before you came to the human world"

My jaws dropped from the piece of information I received. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked him "What do you mean by this hyung? If that was the case why didn't say me before?" He shrugged casually and said "We were just waiting for the right time Sungyeol-ah. Moreover Witch Gyu wanted to see if you're really capable for being the Emperor. So we made finding the Vampire flower as a task for you. And if you really did find her, it proves that the Flower Goddess wishes you to be the next Emperor. So finally you made it. Chukahae Sungyeol ah."