Chapter 19 °REALIZED WEAKNESS °

Minseo's pov
I woke up from my bed with burning eyes and felt my whole body cold, numb and tired. I slowly sat on the bed as I experienced a sharp pain in my abdomen. I took deep breaths to calm myself from the rushing memories of Sungyeol forcing me into a kiss as well as to ease my pain. When I got down from the bed, I noticed my dress to be completely messy that even my cleaves were revealed as my zip at the back was unzipped. I cared less about the way my dress was and just adjusted my dress, stroked my hair locks back that were waving on my face and called a maid asking her to prepare me hot water for bathing to eradicate all my extreme tiredness, pain and awful memories. I had a good bath and went to Sungyeol's room to deal with him for his forced kiss.

When I went to his room, he was not in his room. So I decided to go to Myungsoo to ask about Sungyeol. When I went to Myungsoo's room, I saw Sungyeol having a serious expression talking with Myungsoo and as I went closer I heard Sungyeol say "Conversation of body with unconscious Minseo." I didn't understand what it meant but decided to go back to my room not wanting to disturb them if it was something important. The he phrase 'Conversation of body' kept running in my mind killing my peace of mind.

I gave a thorough thought about it but I didn't get what that meant exactly and decided to ask a maid. I called for a maid and when one came I asked her "Do you know what does 'conversation of body' means?" She blushed but said nothing. I raised an eyebrow asking "I asked you a question right? Answer me." She then shyly whispered "Making love, Miss." I looked at her confused while thinking about this word and covered my mouth with my hands in shock when my brain found what it was. I wondered 'So Sungyeol was talking about this? But why did my name come in between.' I frowned thinking about the possible reasons as to why my name was spoken in this kind of topic.

Myungsoo's pov
Sungyeol and I went to the garden where we used to play when we were children as Infinite. I saw my hyung, Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung sitting together chatting. We went near them with a smile plastered on our face and Sungyeol asked "Dongwoo hyung!? When did you return from human world?" He smiled his gummy smile and said "Yesterday. Actually I wanted to surprise you, but Howon's men ruined it. By the way I heard from Woohyunie that that the Vampire flower girl is your friend. Is that true?"

We nodded yes as I said "Not only she but there are two more people. Her dongsaeng Youngjin and her childhood friend Qin." Dongwoo hyung nodded while Sungyeol asked him "How was your time in the human world hyung?" Dongwoo hyung nodded smiling his angelic smile and said "Yup it was good in the human world but I noticed that the human world's time goes faster than our Vampire world." To which Sungyeol agreed and stated "Yes hyung you are right. So by now your wish to learn modern medical techniques has been fulfilled right?" He nodded with a smile and said "And guys won't you introduce your friend to ne?"  We nodded before we all teleported to her room to introduce her to Dongwoo hyung.

Sungyeol's pov
When we went to her room, she was looking through the window when Myungsoo softly asked "Mwoyayo Minah?" She turned back to look and said "Kunyang. Just enjoying the nature." When she saw me her smile faded and a glare grew in her face. Woohyun hyung cheerfully said "Minah he's our friend. He wanted to meet you, so we came here." She smiled looking at him and said "Arraso oppa."

Woohyun hyung pointed to Dongwoo hyung and said "His name is Jang Dongwoo. He's the son of the chief general of our clan." They bowed 90° to each other before she looked at Gyu hyung and asked "Hyun Oppa who is he? He said everything except his name." We laughed at how Gyu hyung had been like a stupid as he said "My name is Kim Sunggyu. I'm the witch of this clan." She raised an eyebrow and looked at Myungsoo asking "Kim you say? Are you related to Myungsoo then?" Myungsoo clapped once saying "Bingo. He's my hyung."

She mouthed an 'Oh' eyes widened and when she saw me she stated bluntly "Sungyeol ah I need to talk to you alone. Can you come?" I just nodded andwent to my room leaving the others wait in her room. When we were in my room, she lifted an eyebrow in annoyance and said "Sungyeol-ah I want to know why you did that to me yesterday. That was so unlike you. Y-you were strong even when I was jammed between you and the elevator wall on that day. But why did you behave like that yesterday?" I stood silent thinking how to explain it to her. But then the word 'strong' caught my attention that I immediately teleported to where Gyu hyung and others were leaving Minseo unanswered. They were waiting for us to come while I hurriedly said "Gyu hyung! I know what my weakness is now." He turned to face me a relieved look asking "Mwo? What's that?" I frantically answered "Hyung I didn't budge to love feelings and also didn't let any seduction affect me. So girls were my strength there." Gyu hyung nodded and said "Then that must be your weakness here. Did you feel any changes in yourself yesterday related to this?"

I nodded frowning and said "Hyung I felt dizzy and Minseo's orchid fragrance surrounded me which was absent when I brought her here. Then I felt as if my soul was entrapped in a dark place. When everything became normal, I found myself kissing Minseo." He looked at me shocked and asked "Do you remember anything wierd happening other than this?" I thought about it and said "Yeah hyung! I clearly remember standing near Minseo in her room yesterday night but today morning I woke up from my bed in my room."

He looked at me totally taken aback and said "Something seems wrong with this Sungyeol ah. Give me some time. I'll find out what it is exactly." I nodded and sighed when I remembered Minseo being kissed by me. My eyes widened when it struck me that I left her back there unanswered and teleported back scolding myself 'Aish! What have you done Lee Sungyeol!!! This will only lead to a misunderstanding.'