Epilouge

January 17th
Nadia,

Mia found out that Alphonse was never cheating on her. Dencia made up with her husband and they've been ok since. I no longer have a problem with Dencia getting back with him. 

My phone started ringing. "Hello." I said. "Hey, can you meet me at Hyde Park right now?" Paul asked.

"Brother, where are you? I know you aren't in England so where are you?" I questioned. I'm confused. He's supposed to be in California.

"I'm in England. I have a business meeting here." He stated. "And you didn't tell me." I exclaimed. "It was a last minute thing." He mentioned.

He should've still informed me. I'm his little sister. "Does Dencia know?" I asked. He stayed quiet.

"Can you just-" I cut him off. "She does know. How is that fair?" I asked. How's he going to do me like that.

"Are you going to meet me or not?" He sounded irritated. I rolled my eyes.

He ignored my questions. For what reason? "I'll meet you." I said. I ended the call.

I went to my room and I looked in my closet. One of the dresses said wear this with Kevin initials.

I know I didn't buy this dress so he must've bought it without me knowing. I changed into the dress since I already took a shower.

I think Paul wasn't here for a business meeting. He's here for something else. Bella is out with her dad somewhere.

 Bella is out with her dad somewhere

(Her outfit)

I grabbed my purse and then I left the house. When I got to the park I saw Paul.

"Hey." I greeted. He greeted me back. "I have something to show you." He said.

He took me through the maze. At the end Kevin was standing on one knee and Dencia, Kayden, and Bella were standing off to the side. He opened the box. It's a ring.

"Nadia Anwi Fuh will you marry me?" Kevin asked. "Yes." I said. He stood up and put the ring on me.

Life couldn't be any better.

The End