Chapter Seventeen

November 19th
Nadia,

Marion and Bella are chasing each other around the house. Marion tripped and she started crying. I am at Mia's place because Alphonse and her went to an ultrasound appointment.

I picked Marion up. "What hurts?" I asked. She pointed to her knee. I rolled up her pants. She wasn't bleeding. I rubbed her knee. "Is it better?" I wondered. She nodded. I smiled.

She got up and she started chasing Bella. "Ha I got you." Marion jumped up and down. "Not fair." Bella pouted. My phone began to ring. It's Kevin. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello." I said with a bit of attitude. "I have my results. I tested positive." He said. "Ok. Bye." I said. "Wait." He said. I knew it. With all the girls he was fucking how did he not expect to get a disease?

"What?" I said irritated. "I don't have any disease. It's a joke. It came out negative." He laughed. "Ok." I said. "What does that mean for us?" He asked. I took a deep breath. "Nothing, right now." I stated.

"What do you mean? You said we could work things out if I'm negative. I'm negative so let's work things out." He expressed. "I think we shouldn't just jump back into a relationship. It's not like you're going to be faithful." I explained.

"This time I'm going to treat you right. I'm trying to change. Don't you see that?" He stated. "I really need a break." I mentioned.

"You don't. If you don't want to work things out, it's ok." He said. I could tell he was disappointed. "Kevin." I said. He ended the call. I sighed.

I just think if I jump back in a relationship with him it's just going to crumble. He has to work hard if he wants me back. I'm not going back to him that easy.

Kevin called back. "Yes." I said. "What do I have to prove to you that I've changed?" He asked. "No more cheating. Be honest. Be you." I answered. "Can you meet me at Drii's at five?" He asked. "Yeah I can." I told him.

"I love you." He said. "Bye Kevin." I rolled my eyes. "Say it back. I'm hotter than any other man." He arrogantly said. "Love you too." I quickly ended the call before he could say anything else. He was too conceited of himself.

Drii's was a cafe that has the best pastries in the UK. I've only been there with Kevin. It's our spot.

5:00pm

I walked into Drii's. Kevin was sitting at a table. "Hey." I sat next to him. He said hey back. "I got you that." He gestured to the pastry and the drink in front of me.

"Thank you." I said. "Where's Bella?" He asked. "She's at Mia's. I was watching Marion since Mia had an appointment and I left her there." I told him.

"I found a job." He said. "That's great." I exclaimed. He needs a job if he wants to finish his last year of med school. "I have somewhere to take you." He told me.

"Where?" I questioned. "Somewhere." He replied. "You know I don't like surprises." I took a bite of the pastry. "You'll definitely like this one." He smiled.

I drank some lemonade. "Are you blushing?" I questioned. "I don't blush." He tried to play off. "You are." I noticed. "A little bit." He blushed.

After all that cheating I can still make him blush. That's odd. Maybe he still does love me. "What?" Kevin asked. I blinked. "Huh?" I questioned.

"What are you thinking about?" He wondered. "I have this doubt that you don't love me. I know how you say it all the time but I still have that doubt." I mentioned.

"You shouldn't doubt it. I do love you and I wouldn't trade it for anything. You're beautiful." He told me. "I know that. You're not half bad." I joked. "Half bad? If I'm half bad how come we have a child together and you wanted to marry me?" He smirked.

"Oh trust me, I still want to marry you. Just not now." I drank the rest of my drink. "I get that. Ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. I threw the cup and napkin in the trash.

I pulled up to a beautiful house. I don't know what the surprise has to do with someone's house? I got out of my car. "Kevin who's house is this?" I asked. "Ours." He said.

"Ours?" I asked for clarification. "Yeah. I bought this land and built this house for us. I knew that we'll need a bigger house since we are going to have more children." He spoke.

My house has two bedrooms. This one looks way bigger. "Are you serious?" I needed to process this. Where did he get the money from?

"This is ours. Remember when we played a game to build our dream house? How you wanted the house is how this house is." He told me. "Where did you get the money?" I wondered.

"I saved up." He smiled. I hugged him. He took me inside to go see the house. The house was exactly how I wanted it. All wood no carpet. There are five rooms and four bathrooms. The master bathroom had a hot tub. It's the perfect house for me.

"How do you like it?" He asked. "I love it." I smiled. We were very close together. He was looking at me seductively. He leaned in and I leaned in. We kissed.

Three more chapters left.