Chapter Twelve

I'm going to do a big time skip. I know this will be odd but if you have questions ask them.

3 years later
October 24th, 2021
Nadia,

I packed me and Bella's stuff. I got Bella off of the bed. I took off the ring and I left it on the dresser. I didn't write him a note. I feel like he wouldn't even care about reading it.

I held her hand and I grabbed our box.  I went to my car. Bella is four now. When Kevin said he'll be faithful, he couldn't be. I caught him cheating more than once.

It's been different girls and I'm just done with it. I've tried to leave this relationship countless of times but he won't let me nor would he move out.

I headed over to a hotel. Mia and Alphonse are engaged. Dencia got married two years ago and now she has a 3 month old. If I go to both of them they'll probably say I should go back and stay in that engagement which is the opposite of what I'm going to do.

I got pregnant again but it was a miscarriage. I didn't even tell Kevin because we haven't been talking. I had hope that he'll just leave my house but he didn't. So I left my house.

We were both living in it but I was paying the bills since he always complained about the amount of money he had. I left my own house for someone that can't even pay a bill.

I am going to a hotel that is two cities away. No one should be able to find me there. "Mommy." Bella called for me. "Yes Bella." I said. "I'm hungry." She wined. "I'll find a place where we can eat." I told her.

I know Bella's going to miss her dad but she's not going to stay with someone that can cheat on his fiancée. Bella is a daddy's girl. She'll rather be with him than me.

My phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. It's Kevin. I debated on whether I should leave him hanging or I should pick it up and say what I would've in a note. I decided to pick it up.

I didn't say anything. I'm still trying to find a way to say it to him. "Hello." He said. I cleared my throat. "Kevin it's over. I'm not going to sit and watch you cheat on me like it's something that's normal. Bella and I are going to start a life somewhere else." I mentioned.

"Baby, please don't do this. I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional. Please come back. We promised to be there for each other." He reminded me. I had tears falling down my face.

Him cheating multiple times wasn't intentional? It was intentional. He kept doing it over and over again. "I'm sorry." I said then I ended the call. He broke a promise and now he's complaining about me breaking one.

Two years ago I completed my chemo treatment and I got much better. I felt like me again. God did see me through. I'm glad that I get to see Bella grow up something that some women don't get to see.

My phone rung again it was Kevin. I pressed ignore. I just have to get over him for real this time. I pulled in the parking lot of Burger King.

Kevin,

What have I done? I've messed up big time. She left the ring which means she's serious about this. I love her so much. The amounts of times I hurt her I can't even count.

I thought when I wouldn't let her leave that'll she'd agreed to stay. She agreed but now she's gone. I called Alphonse up.

"What?" He answered. I'm pretty sure I'm bothering him. "I messed up bad." I got up from the bed and started pacing the room. "What did you do?" He asked. "I cheated on Nadia multiple times." I informed him.

Alphonse laughed. "You're so stupid. A normal human will know not to make the same mistakes twice." He told me. "I don't know what to do. Bella and Nadia left." I mentioned.

"Give Nadia some space." He insisted. That was something that I'm not going to do. I need her and Bella back. They both complete me.

I haven't been the best fiancé. Nadia has been trying to talk to me but I have been brushing her off. That's my fault. I don't have any excuse for my cheating. It just happened.