Chapter 47

JADES POV

The next night we decided to have our hen party. Leigh was happy because she was going to get alcohol and her nails done. Luckily Perrie friend is a beautician so she offered and said she'd bring a few friends a long to help. We sat in my classroom at lunch just talking as per usual.

"I'm so glad, my nails need doing so badly" Leigh held her hand, inspecting her nails.

"I can take care of that for you babe" Jesy winked.

"ew! we didn't need to know that, and neither did baby" I covered her bump with my hands making Perrie laugh.

"He cant hear you poopey" she giggled putting her hands on top of mine.

"Yes he can, baby's pay attention to everything" I pushed my glasses up my nose.

"Wait, how do you know your having a boy?" Leigh asked.

"We just have a feeling that it's a boy" I smiled leaning my head on her shoulder.

"That's cute" Jesy smiled.

"I might get them done red" Leigh admired her nails again, completely zoning out from the conversation.

-

We all sat on the sofas, some on the dining room chairs that we pulled through, all dressed in our pjs. I sat closely to Perrie whilst Caitlin and Jesy sat next to us, our mams on the sofa opposite with Katherine. Leigh and Shireen on the two dining room chairs getting their nails done.

"So where you both spending the night before the wedding?" Katherine asked.

"Well mam Jesy, Shireen and I are staying with you right?" I asked.

"And Leigh are Kat, Caitlin and mam staying with you still?" Perrie asked and they both nodded.

"Oh god, we're going to be stuck with soppy puppies that miss their girlfriends. How are we going to survive?" Both our mams whined.

"Soon to be wife" Perrie corrected and kissed my cheek.

"Shireen your staying in the guest room right?" My mam asked and she nodded. "So Jesy, your bunking with Jade in her old room"

"So they'll be sleeping in the same bed?" Perrie and Leigh both asked.

"God don't worry we won't do anything, I'll probably end up crying with happy tears so she'll have to hug me. That's all" I laughed and Jesy smiled.

"Well Leigh we'll bunk together as well"

"We have to Kat's on the sofa, Caitlin and Debbie in the guest room so you've got no other choice Edwards" Leigh laughed.

"I may wake you with morning sickness, or I'll probably cry too" Perrie warned.

"I can tell this is going to be the longest night in history" I sighed. She wrapped her arm around me.

"But just think, the next day you'll be walking down the isle about to become Mrs Edwards" I kissed her lips.

"And that is why I love you"

"And I'm glad" Perrie laughed. I leaned down and kissed her little bump.

"And I love you too, just as much as I love your mammy. Be kind to her when you pop out, don't hurt her" i asked the little unborn baby inside of her.

"Your really asking a baby not to hurt her?" Mam laughed.

"Yes I am" I answered with a little smile.

"Oh love saying as we're the only ones beside Shireen here who have had kids, I can tell you it's going to hurt just a lot" Debbie laughed, my mam joining in.

"Thanks for that mam" Perrie faked enthusiasm

"Your welcome sweetie" Debbie smiled.

"Note the sarcasm" she shook her head.

"So whatcha calling the baby?" Caitlin asked from next to me.

"Well we've decided on Daniel for a boy and either Louise or Amelia for a girl , depending on who she looks more like" I told them.

"Awww, my god those are your middle names" "Leigh squealed.

"Have you just realized?" Perrie laughed.

"Shut up" she muttered.

"So after this one, is there going to be anymore kids on the cards for you two?" Mam asked.

"Yeah we'd like two more, so we can be a happy little family" I pecked her cheek.

"3? Poopey I thought you only wanted 2" mam said a little shocked.

"Hey hey poopey" Perrie nudged me. "I call you that too" she giggled.

"I know" I laughed and turned to my mam "nope 3"

"Well girls your going to be amazing mothers" they smiled.

"Thanks mams"

"I'm going to be an auntie!" Caitlin clapped and hugged me.

"Yeah you are sweetie, and Perrie's going to be a mam. Imagine that" We both laughed a little and she pouted.

"Sorry baby" I pecked her lips.

"Your lucky I love you" she smiled.

"I've got a problem though" I sighed.

"What?"

"If your not there to turn the lights off I can't sleep" I said quietly.

"Awww Jade!" She pecked my lips again.

"Looks like that's going to be my job" Jesy smiled.

-

The night before the wedding

I lay in bed, in my old bedroom next to Jesy. I sighed holding the necklace that Perrie got me.

"Jadey it's only for one night" she rubbed my leg.

"I know, it's just I miss her and I'm nervous for tomorrow" I looked at my engagement ring.

"Well obviously you will be, your getting married!" She squealed. "Now come give is a cuddle, I'm missing Leigh" I laughed and cuddled into her side.

"I'm getting to married tomorrow"