Chapter 45

PERRIES POV

Jade had went into the little toilet to get changed. I couldn't help the tears that were running down my face. Just seeing Jade in pain was enough, never mind loosing one of our children. But I had to put on a brave face, help Jade get through it. She was taking a while, so I went in to check on her. There she was, changed but staring into the mirror at herself.

"Babe" I said walking behind her, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm horrible mother Perrie, I can't even carry a baby" she burst into tears again. I turned her around so I could hug her properly, whilst she cried on my shoulder.

"Your not Jade, it just obviously wasn't meant to be this time. It's not your fault, okay? Problems during pregnancy happen all the time" I rubbed her back.

"I just feel like it is" she sniffled looking up at me.

"C'mon, let's go home" she nodded and I guided her out with my arms still around her. We walked along a corridor.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. I stopped her and made her look at me.

"Don't apologise it's not your fault, okay? It's going to be hard but we can get through it" she nodded slightly and I wiped her face. I pecked her forehead and carried on walking till we got to the car.

-skip car ride-

I helped jade out the car and upstairs. But I remembered our bed would still be covered in blood. I took her into the spare room and let her sleep in there while I sorted our bed. I went and changed the sheets and covers. Jade was curled in a ball asleep, so I picked her up and took her through our room putting her down on the clean bed. I shuffled in next to her and she immediately cuddled into my side, resting a hand on my little bump.

"I love you" I pecked her head and we both fell asleep.

-

I woke up with jade clinging to me, not wanting me to leave her. I nudged her shoulder and she squeaked. I smiled looking at her, so I pecked her lips in attempt to wake her. She smiled and opened her eyes.

"Hey" I smiled running my thumb along her cheek.

"Hey"

"I've got to go to work, are you staying here?" I asked, thinking she may want to stay home.

"No, I need something to distract me from everything" she sighed and I pulled her into a hug.

"I know something that can distract you" I smiled. She tilted her head confused. "Wedding planning babe"

"Oh yeah, we've got barely anything done and it's in like a month" she giggled making me smile.

"That's my girl" jades back, but it's still killing her, I know it is.

"I'm sorry for last night" she sighed, I hugged her tighter.

"Remember it's not your fault, okay?" She looked deep in to my eyes and nodded. "Okay, now let's get up we've got 10 minutes"

After frantically running around trying to get ready quick enough, we did it and were in jades car on the way to work

-skip car ride-

We made it just on time for first lesson, I gave her a quick kiss and went to my room. He class I had was Dinah, Lauren, Camila and Ally's class. I told them what to do, and just sat back in my seat. I put my head in my hands and sighed, hoping Jade was alright. I knew when we were getting dressed that her bump wouldn't go down for at least a week or so. So she'll have to tell the girls and our mams so that they don't keep asking "how's the baby". I sat up and noticed the four girls that we're sitting in front of my desk looking at me.