Chapter 42

JADES POV

That night I asked Leigh to come with me to the hospital. Jesy stayed home with Perrie so that she had some company. I had to admit, I was very nervous. Well who wouldn't be, if they were trying to get pregnant with their fiancé's brother as their donor, of course they'd be fucking nervous. I couldn't imagine starting a family with anyone more perfect than Perrie, seeing how she is with Karl just made me think she'd be an amazing mam. Leigh drove in her car, so I sat playing playing with my thumbs. When something popped into my head from that day.

"Hey Leigh?"

"Yeah jadey?" She asked looking me whilst we were at the traffic lights.

"Do you think Perrie's okay?" I asked worried.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well like she winced when she pulled me to sit on her and her tummy was a little harder than usual"

"She could have been bloated like she said, or cramp or maybe she's pregnant" she laughed.

"Oh yeah, like she's going to be pregnant" I laughed.

"Your the more girly one anyways, so I think she's not" Leigh said and I nodded in agreement.

We pulled up at the hospital, and we both got out her car. I was frozen still and my thoughts turning bad because i was nervous. What if she lied and doesn't want kids? What if she's not ready? What if she leaves me because I'm pregnant? What if-

"You ready?" Leigh asked, dragging my nervous thoughts away.

"Yeah I am" I smiled and held her hand for support "let's go get me knocked up"

"Let's go make a jerrie baby!" She squealed as we walked towards the building.

"Leigh, your here for support, its Perrie and I's baby. Remember that" I laughed.

"I know, I'm excited that's all" she smiled.

"Well I'm bloody scared" I laughed nervously. We walked in and the receptionist looked at us funny.

"How can I help?" She asked bored.

"I've got an appointment for Jade Thirlwall"

"What for?" She asked searching on the computer.

"IVF"

"Down the hall and take a right, room 396" she pointed. I thanked her and walked in the direction.

"Your gonna be fine, think if it works you'll have a little bun in the oven" she smiled, putting her hand on my tummy.

"You cannot tell Perrie!" I told her sternly.

"I promise I won't. You never know she could easily guess"

"How? Besides morning sickness, which isn't bad until possibly a month in. Also I won't get a bump until at least 3 or 4 months, sometimes later" I said. (A/N I do GCSE child development so all of this and the rest of the stuff about pregnancy is true for 99% of women☺️)

"Well someone knows her stuff" she laughed.

"I guess I do" I pushed my glasses up my nose.

"Jade Thirlwall?" A lady that looked in her early 30's called out.

"Let's do this" we high fived and laughed, still holding hands going into the room.

"Hello, my names Olivia and I'll be your midwife. Well if this works" she smiled shaking our hands "so I'm guessing your jade" I nodded.