Chapter 13

JADES POV

When I got home, I quickly ran inside and upstairs to my room. I looked in my wardrobe to find something nice to wear, but I couldn't decide. I had 4 hours to get ready, so I ran a bath. A relaxing bath with bubbles and scented candles. Once it was done I got in and must have lay there for about 2 hours reading. I got out and dried my hair, curling it loosely. I done my make up naturally with a bit of gold eyeshadow and cat flick, with a nude lip. I picked out a black dress with cut out sides. To top it all off some beige heels and a little black clutch. By as soon as I put my money in my bag, the door bel went. I checked myself in the mirror and walked as fast as I could downstairs in heels. I opened it to find perrie looking amazing. She had a one shoulder black jumpsuit with a sweetheart neckline, black wedges and a black bag.

"Jade you look amazing" she smiled, looking me up and down.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself" I took her hand and walked down to the taxi that was waiting. "Will you tell me where we're going now?" She shook her head.

"Nope but it's not long till you find out" the drive was pretty short, thank god. We turned into the town centre, filled with the expensive restaurants.

"Oh my god perrie are we eating here?" I gasped as we pulled up to the most expensive, posh restaurant in town.

"Yep, now come on" she smiled taking my hand opening the door for me.

"Table for two, under Edwards" she told the man standing at the door. He nodded and showed us to a window table. She pulled a chair out for me, and I sat down smiling at her.

"Perrie how did you get reservations, it's normally booked for months" I asked as she sat down.

"I know people" she shrugged.

"Can I get you any drinks?"

"Could we have a bottle of red wine please?" She asked, he gave us our menus and went to get our bottle.

"You don't drink though?" I asked confused.

"An exception" she smiled.

"Of what?"

"Of being with you" I awed at her. The waiter came back and filled up our glasses leaving the bottle."Have you ever been here before?"

"No but I've heard great things about it" I answered looking out the window.

"Well only the best for you" I blushed.

"You really are amazing"I smiled and looked through the menu. I ordered lasagna and she ordered spaghetti bolognese.

"So jadey poo" she put her hands on her chin.

"So perr bear" I mimicked her.

"Who do you think Leigh's date is?" She asked.

"I have a feeling it's Jesy" she agreed. "Because of the way they were acting"

"Why did you say we could all double date?" She asked confused.

"Called her bluff. I knew she didn't want us both to know who it was" I explained.

"Your a smart cookie Thirlwall" she nodded.

"Ooo I like cookies" she laughed.

"Your freaking adorable" the waiter interrupted up with our food. We thanked him and he left. I cut a piece of lasagna off and ate it, it was probably one of the best I've ever had.

"Oh my god this is delicious" I said swallowing my food. "You have got to try this" I cut a piece off and leaned across to feed it to her.

"Your right this is amazing" she agreed "try a bit of mine" she wrapped a bit of spaghetti around her fork and fed it to me.