Chapter 14

PERRIES POV

Last night was perfect. When she said no I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces, but then she turned it round. I cuddled into her further because she was shivering, she stopped when I put both arms around her pulling her closer. She nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck, eyelashes fluttering. I played with her hair as her fingers clutched my hip, digging her nails into my skin. I flinched at the pain, trying to wake her up. She started to shudder again like the other morning.

"Jade, wake up baby" I shuck her lightly, attempting to loosen her grip on me. "Please Jadey" I shuck her again. She her eyes shot open.

"Perrie what's wrong?" She asked.

"I was thinking the same thing" I lifted my top up to show her the marks she had made. She gasped and ran her fingers over them.

"Ho- did I do this to you?" She asked worried. I nodded and she grabbed me in a bone crushing hug "I'm sorry perrie, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you" she leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back and felt her relax.

"I know that, could you at least tell me what you dreamed about?" I comforted her.

"I dreamt that someone was trying to take you away from me and before you woke me up, he was about to shoot you" a tear ran down her face and I kissed it away.

"No one will ever take you away from me baba, yeah we haven't been dating a day but I know I'm not leaving you" I rubbed her thigh.

"Thank you" she put her head on my lap as I went back to playing with her hair. after about ten minutes sitting like that, she sat up and cupped my cheek. I smiled leaning in to her touch, and kissed her. Our lips perfectly moulding together, I bit her lip asking for entrance which she gladly granted. Our tongues battling for dominance as the kiss got pretty heated. She sat on my lap, running her fingers through my hair, my hands placed on her waist. We got cut off by jades phone ringing downstairs. "They can wait" she smirked. I put my hands in her shoulders to stop her.

"It might be important, we should get up anyways" she groaned getting off me and going downstairs. I followed her and saw her bent over rummaging through her bag, giving me a perfect view of her bum.

"It's jes" she sighed.

"Put it on speaker, I'll be quiet" I smiled as she nodded, answering her phone putting it on speaker phone.

"So jadey poo, did you get any last night?" you could hear her smirking by her tone.

"No I didn't" she sat on the sofa pointing the seat next to her. I sat down, my head on her thighs and her playing with my hair. Like I had done before hand.

"So that's why your snappy then. Were they not good enough for you?" She joked. I could hear laughter in the background.

"Yeah they were, I was wondering if I was good enough for them! But I don't put out on the first date, unlike you" she winked at me.

"Ohh jades being a good girl, and I'm not a slut thank you very much" she said in a Australian accent.

"Why are you ringing me anyways" jade asked.

"Because I was wondering if you and perrie fancied coming out with me and Leigh?" She asked.

"Yeah sure"

"I'll ring perrie now" Jesy said and hung up before saying bye to her. She put her phone down and mine started ringing.

"Hey jes" I smiled into the phone jade nudged me, and I put on to speaker like she had.