Drugged

Thanks to @Don_thecloutchaser for requesting this!

{Fuckboy!Dark}

Unedited

Mark's POV

I groaned, dragging my sorry ass out of my seat as I went to prepare for tonight.

What is it you might ask?

Well, my school's having an anniversary and the entire school is invited and....it's compulsory, and that suck.

I am not a party person, more of a 'I-prefer-to-stay-away-from-any-social-interaction' more of a person.

But I got my anti-social ass ready and was now walking to school, because it wasn't that far from my house, literally dragging my unwilling legs to school.

I wasn't wearing anything fancy, really. just a plain shirt along with a hoodie, to hide myself, pants and sneakers. Oh and did I mention headphones so people wouldn't come and talk to me.

I reached my school, and with a heavy sigh, I entered the school, and pulled my hoodie up before I get spotted, and connect my headphones wire to my phone but not turning on any music as I shove my phone back into my pocket, before opening the doors to my misery and suffering

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with loud music and people....

I shuffled and squeeze through the crowd of people dancing and grinding against each other, looking for my friends..

Yes, surprise, wow. I have friends. 

I smiled lightly when I saw my friends, sitting in a group as they laughed and talk to each other. As I walked towards them, I realized that there was empty spot.

They must have saved it just for me.

As I walked closer to them, I stopped, looking at who I would be sitting with.

What the-

What the fuck is he doing there?

Excuse me?

I stared at the man that I would be sitting next to. Dark Fischbach, our school biggest fuckboy and jock. 

When the fuck did my friends started hanging out with him.

I must have stood there for too long because I was spotted, with Jack waving his hands, causing everyone to turn their heads to me, including Dark, who smirked.

I turned on my heels and started fast walking.

Oh hell no, goodbye. Fuck this shit I'm out.

I quickly made my way out, dodging and squeezing past drunk and wasted people.

I literally cried tears of joy when I saw the door, adding my speed to get the fuck out of here.

But before my hand could reach the door handle, my reunion and celebration was interrupted by someone grabbing my other hand and pulling me away from my sweet reunion.

I was about to spill curses at this person, snapping my head to see who the idiot was before my eyes widen.

Dark.

He was looking at me with the most sadistic smirk over, pulling me back to the table, forcing me to seat down before sitting down beside me, plopping down beside me and wrapped an arm over me before I could get up and just fucking run.

Dark crossed his leg over the other, taking a cup of drink and handing it to me "knock yourself out, darling" He purred out and I had to stop my face from turning inside out.