Bookworm

I have make you guys suffer in the last chapter thanks to my oh so wonderful and amazing cousin. So, I decided not to be an asshole and give you guys an actual chapter XD.

Mark is a bookworm in this AU.

Oh and before I forget.....

My very first fanart! And holy shit, isn't this cute?! This fanart was drawn by the awesome Meriana_kit and the drawing was based on the chapter Burritoiplier

Thank you, Meriana. Really. Bless your soul :)

And on to the chapter.....

Unedited

Mark's POV
I sighed as I slammed my locker, pushing my round glasses to my face as I took the books I needed for today's class, and my storybook.

I clutched the storybook close to me as I squeezed through the crowds, attempting to attract less attention as I possibly can.

I don't know why, but people loves to flirt with me, girls and even boys.

I mean, I'm not that attractive...

As I was almost through the crowds, I noticed some boys were looking at me, winking as they licked their lips.

I rolled my eyes, nothing new here.

I ignored them as I continued made my way to the class, and smiled when I finally reach it.

I open the door to find I was one of the few people here. I mean, I'm not surprised, I'm always early.

I sat at my place, which was the back on the corner, and opened my book as I started reading, my surroundings became more quieter than usual.

As I was reading, I hadn't noticed that the other students had came in and began filling up the once empty chairs, sitting down as they began to do their stuff.

I ignored them though, too focused on my book to pay attention to anything else.

Soon enough, I heard a slam and I looked up, seeing as our teacher had come.

"Alright students! Fun times over, take out your textbook or I'll beat your ass!" Our teacher boomed, and there was a few laughters here and there.

I softly hummed, sliding in my bookmark on the page I was reading as I closed it, putting it beside me as I took out my textbook as I flipped to the instructed page as I put the book up, putting my storybook in front of me as I continued reading.

The world around me was once quiet again as I was once plunged it into the world of storybooks, not focusing on the outside world.

"Mark Edward Fischbach!" My teacher voice boomed, and I slightly yelped, looking up at him as he stared at me.