Kitten

Hi, I don't know what I am doing so have this cringe chapter... lolololol

Autumn_Trash let the war begin....

Unedited

Mark's POV

I ran, my breath heavy as sweat was all over me, making it look like I had taken a shower and decided to wear my clothes without drying myself.

I have been running for the past hour, without stopping, and I've definitely noticed that I have been slacking, my running obviously slower now.

But I refuse to give up.

I hear rustling behind me, and I grunted, using all my strength and power to run faster, which wasn't fast enough.

I have been running for a few hours straight, taking turns and twist, hoping it would lose my captor, but they somehow managed to always keep track of me.

I don't know what really happened, one minute I was in m house laughing along with my friends and having the time of our lives....and the next? I'm running like the fucking pussy I am. 

"Give up Mark....you can't possibly outrun me..." I heard a deep voice in my head and instantly knew it was my captor.

"Shut up! Get out of my head!" I screamed back at him, causing him to chuckle in my head, his deep voice booming all over my head, making me wince.

"I will always find you...and catch you...you can't escape me..." The voice taunted, and I winced, taking another sharp turn.

"No shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I shouted and all he did was cackle insanely in my head.

I turned and saw a store. Quickly, going in and buying some energy drinks and bars, paying the cashier before busting out of the door, running again.

"Oh Marky~I'm coming for you~" The captor said in a sing song voice and I yelped, turning and I was met with a dead end.

Oh shit..

I walked backwards and was about to run the other way, only to run into someone.

"I-i'm so-rry, I-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as the person wrapped their strong arms around my waist and pulled me to them, making me yelp.

"Oh don't worry, little one.....I forgive you...." A deep voice rumbled and my breathe hitched, realization coming to my senses.

It was my captor.

I thrashed and struggle against his hold, screaming incoherent curses and words at him.

My captor growled, moving one of his hands to behind my head, before pushing my face to his chest, muffling my cries for help.

I can't breathe, fuck.

"Be a good boy and cooperate with me, then maybe...just maybe, I'll let your friends go.."

I stopped everything instantly, going still under him as my eyes widen.

Wait, their still alive?

"Yes they are, safe and sound and in one piece, and they will still be....if you cooperate with me..."

I gulped. As much as I don't want to cooperate with my captor....I don't think I have a choice...

"Fine...I...I'll cooperate with you..." I softly said back, and I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

"Good boy..." He hummed in my head and the hand that was previously on the back on my head slowly trailed up to my hair, stroking it gently.

I didn't know what came over me bit before I knew it, I was rubbing my head against his hand, purring like a cat.

"Well isn't this just interesting...?"  My captor hummed, continue stroking my hair gently.

I tried stopping my actions and the sound I produce. But, it felt that my captor hands had an effect on me, making it hard to resist.

"If your anything like a cat...." He hummed in my head again, the hand holding my waist going up as he started stroking my back.

I let out a louder purr, arching my back slightly as I buried my face into his chest.

I hear him chuckle again, his hand trailing to scratch the back of my ear and I purred again, snuggling my face into his chest.

He chuckled, going back to my hair and gently stroking my hair, making me softly purr, as I began to feel sleepy.

I felt that I was being grabbed by my hips and lifted up, my head rested on someone shoulder, and I presumed as I was being carried like a baby.

I was beginning to wake up, until I felt a hand on my head again, stroking my hair gently, and my eyes began drooping again.

The last thing I heard was a chuckle, followed by a "..goodnight kitten..."

And I fell into a deep slumber.

Hey guys. This is important so please read this.

So...if you guys did see SheeraAyame's conversation, she did say in one of her comments that I won't be online till my WiFi is fixed.

And its still not fixed yet, and I'm using my data that's aboUT TO FINISH AND I HAVE TO BARE FOR ANOTHER 11 DAYS UNTIL I GET NEW DATA SO IM SORRY IF I DON'T REPLY TO YOU FOR A FEW DAYS OR SO. JSJKSKSKSKSKSKSK