Nekos

[Neko!Mark x Master!Dark]

Unedited

Mark's POV
I yelped as my master kicked my small ass cage that I was in, startling me from my uncomfortable sleep.

"Wake up, you worthless whore!" He shouted, his voice gruff.

My master was an old fat man, and he always bring girls home every time to the bed and than the girl will start making weird noises.

I didn't want to know because I didn't like the sound, I always cover my ears whenever it happens.

He opened the cage and I crawled out, going to a kneeling position like he always wanted, and waited for his commands.

He pulled down his pants and his underwear, showing me his erection and without warning, he shoved it in my mouth and my eyes widen as I gagged.

"Suck" He commanded. When I didn't suck, he grabbed my floof and shove his erection deeper, making me gag more.

"I say suck, you useless shit." And I began sucking as tears threaten to fall out of my eyes, and it did.

After a little while of sucking later, his milk came and I was forced to swallow it all, grimacing a little.

His milk was salty and tasteless, and I didn't like it.

And just like that, he threw me back to the cage, locking it as he walked away, leaving me in the basement like always.

I'm getting out of here tonight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ears perked up as I heard the door slammed, meaning that my master had brought home a girl as I heard a different footsteps, going up my master bedroom.

Time to get to work.

I used my claws, squeezing my hand through one of the bars that was beside the lock, using a finger to penetrate the lock, like a key, before turning it open, and the lock fell down, the door opening.

Huh, I should've done it years ago.

I pushed the door open and crawled out, crawling up the stairs quickly as I pushed the door opened, before crawling out of the house, my tail swishing as I got on my two feet as I started running out of my hell.

After a while of running, I heard a distant yell and I gulped, running faster.

That was my master's voice.

I got on all fours and ran, my speed faster as I got further and further away, not looking behind me as I continue running, stealing clothes from the neighborhood along the way.

As I ran, I wore the clothes as I got into a dark alleyway and decided to rest here until tomorrow, going to the darkest corner as I stretched myself out, before lying down, like a cat, my tail lazily swishing in front of me and I smiled, closing my eyes as I sleeped.

I'm finally free.

Dark's POV
I was walking back home from anoher kill, keeping my knife in my pocket as I softly hummed to myself.

As I passed an alleyway, I heard soft, deep purrs in the alleyway, as if someone, or something was asleep. Which, I think it was.

I quietly took my knife out, just in case if any danger,

Curiosity got the best of me as I walked into the alleyway, gettting my knife out just in case.

I cautiously walked to the corner of the alleyway, not making any noise in the process.