Christmas

No AU in this. Also shit tons of fluff. No smut.

Unedited

Dark's POV
I sighed happily as I looked at the decoration before me. I had spent days, weeks even, decorating the house with Christmas decoration with Mark.

I looked over to Mark, who is struggling to put the star on top of the Christmas tree.

I smiled seeing him struggle. It's very adorable to me to be honest.

He is wearing his oversized pink fluffy sweater, a pink Christmas hat and his glasses, which make him twice as adorable.

I slowly walked up to him and grabbed him by his waist, lifting him up. He yelped, but calmed down as he looked down at me, smiling.

He succeeded in putting the star and I gently put him down. He looked at me with a smile, and my heart fluttered.

God, his so fucking adorable. I just wanna hug him and never let him go.

I kissed his forehead and led him to the couch, pulling him close to my chest, to which he snuggled closer to me, and I could feel him shiver a little. I looked down at him.

"Cold, Marki?" I questioned, he nodded.

"A little" he said, and I chuckled.

"Your already wearing many layers of clothing, plus this sweater."

He glared at me, pouting a little "It's really cold, dark. You wouldn't understand!"

"C'mon, how cold could it actually be?"

"Like I said, you wouldn't understand! Your a demon, and I don't think demons could feel cold like humans does"

"That's not true. We demons do feel cold"

"How cold is cold for you guys?"

"Hmmm....about negative fifty and so on"

Mark looked up at me, eyes wide and mouth agape "that's crazy! I would already freeze!"

I chuckled, pulling him closer to me "you don't know that"

"Dark, are you serious?"

I chuckled again, snuggling my face in his floof "yes. Yes I am"

After a while of cuddling, there was a ring on the doorbell. I told Mark I'll get it.

I got up the couch and head for the door, opened the door and was greeted by two green balls of Irish delight.

(I know Jacks hair is back to brown but can I just-)

"Hey there you guys!" I smiled brightly, inviting them in and closing the door.

I seated back next to Mark and he snuggled back up to me, humming happily.

Jack and Anti noticed this and awed at the sight "aw, ye guys are so adorable!" Jack said, laying his head on Anti's chest.

I looked down to see a flustered Mark, snuggling his face deeper to my chest, and I chuckled, looking at Jack and smirked softly.

"Well, you guys are adorable too, don't you think so?"

Now it was Jacks' turn to blushed, and I smirked in success.

"So, what do you guys plan on doing this Christmas holiday?" Anti asked us, and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, Anti. We could go to some place warm as little Marki gets cold easily"

"California?" Anti suggested, now twirling a strand of Jacks hair.

I nodded "yeah, we could. You two wanna come along?"

I saw Jack eyes lit up as he looked at Anti "can we, Anti? Can we?"

Anti chuckled, pinching Jacks cheek "of course, baby."

Jacks smiled brightly, happily bouncing on Antis lap, gently, of course.

"Thank you, Anti!" Jack happily chirped.

Anti laughed, ruffling Jacks hair with a smile.

So we talked for hours, happily chatting with each other. And me and Anti had a secret conversation with ourself using telepathy, about going on a hunt and all.

I mean, we're demons. And killing innocents is just in our blood.

Of course, we can't let our babies know.

So, after setting the date for our holiday and the hunt, Jack and Anti bid farewell to us.

I went back to Mark and snuggled against him, and I noticed that his still shivering and I face palmed myself.

How did I forget to get blankets for him?

I'm a bad boyfriend.

So I teleported to our room and grabbed the extra blankets that we have and teleporting back to Mark.

I wrapped the blankets around Mark and he immediately wrapped himself with it, making him look like a burrito, only his head visible.

I then hug my little burrito and carried him to our bedroom, opening the door using my telekinesis and opening the door  with ease, before closing it with my foot and setting burritoiplier on the blanket.

"How bout we watch some movie until we drop dead?" I suggested, looking at his adorable face.

He nodded his head and I opened Netflix and started searching for a movie that Mark likes and played it, snuggling up to him.

So that's what we did the entire night, him snuggling up to me and me resting my head against him, snuggled up to each other until we fell asleep.