Not like the others

Thanks to @FandomQueen2020 for requesting this

Highschool AU

{Pastel! Mark x Jock! Dark}

Thanks Autumn_Trash for the idea! Love you bubby! uwu

I know I did this before but believe me when I say this is different-

Unedited

Mark's POV

I was in school, picking my books from my locker as school was about to start, checking the schedule and seeing the books I picked, double and triple checking it, before closing my locker shut.

I looked at the schedule while walking, still managed to dodge, squeeze and slide past people, and when finally checking all my schedule, put my books in schedule order, I raised my head, only to see someone blocking my way with a smirk attached on their face.

I stopped, about five foot away from the person. It wasn't only one jerk, it was three jerks.

Oh my god, can't they leave me alone and not cause trouble for me for one goddamn freaking day?

The middle one, the leader, looked at me and smirked, eyeing me up and down, and slowly walked to me, as if taunting me.

But too bad I wasn't affect in the slightest.

He bend down to my level, curse my shortness, and lifted my chin up with a finger.

"Hello, my little flower~" He purred deeply, and I mentally cringed.

I don't belong to him, who the hell does he thinks he is?

"I don't belong to you..." I said, gaining my confidence and glaring at him. The jock, Dark chuckled, taking his finger away from my chin.

"Really now?" He raised an eyebrow at me, and I nodded, still glaring at him.

Dark lips curled into a smile as he nodded, before slamming me into a locker in one quick swift move, making a loud bang when my back slammed into the locker.

I yelped, eyes widen before it darted to Dark, and I calmed down, slowing my breath and glaring at him, struggling but he kept me pinned in place "let me go! I-I'll call the teachers on you!"

Dark chuckled, pinning both my hands up with one hand while he looked at me, grinning as he used a finger to trail down my jawline, and I snapped my head away, hearing Dark softly chuckle again.

"Your not like the rest, are you? There are other flower boys and girls, but their all the same......you though....your a different kind of flower..." He leaned in close to my ear ".....your my kind of flower..."

I snarled, and with a heave, got Dark out of my grasp. I must have used too much energy because Dark stumbled back a little, looking at the ground in surprise before looking at me, before his face turned into a smirk, swiping off the imaginary dust off his clothes.

"See what I meant my little flower~?" He hummed, walking towards me and I bit my lip, before quickly turning on my heels and running to my class. I dared not looked back, and I ran to my first class.

I sat down on my seat once I reached my class, panting softly as I tried calming myself, taking out my books for the lesson as I tried steadying my breathing.

Once I steady my breathing, I pushed my books aside and took out my sketchbook, flipping to a new page and sharpening my pencil, taking a deep breath in and out and I started sketching.