Biggest fan

Requested by creepykitty04. Thanks for the request!

{Singer!Dark x Fan!Mark}

Thank you so much for over 15K reads guys!!! <3

Love you guys!!

Unedited

3rd person's POV
If there's one thing that Dark doesn't fail to notice when his on stage performing.

Is a fan, his fan. This one fan that always makes his heart flutter.

Dark has seen him in almost every one of his concert, smiling goofily as those warm hazel eyes shone with wonder and awe at Dark.

Dark honestly found that very adorable.

Dark would always find him in the VIP row, right in the centre where Dark stage was, so Dark always had a full view on him.

Soft and fluffy raven hair, those warm brown eyes that you could stare all day, a smile than will somehow always be brighter than your future, and a face than could make your sperms or ovary explode from your anus all day long.

Darks day would brighten up when he sees him, making his performance more memorable than the last.

Dark would feel a little disappointed when he couldn't see him in the VIP seat, and would try to look for him around the entire area.

Dark had also, recently, founded out who this fan's name is.

Mark Edward Fischbach.

Dark knew his name when he was signing a merchandise of his for Mark, and his mother requested Dark to write his full name down, and he gladly did.

Dark heart would flutter whenever Mark would show up wearing his merchandise, holding up and waving his flashlight on his phone side to side, and screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs.

Dark had also noticed that Mark was the only fan he ever knew that had know about all his songs, even the songs that weren't that popular or the songs that was never even broadcast on the radio.

But Mark knew them all by heart.

It might, and honestly sound kinda creepy, but Dark obviously didn't mind, finding it heartwarming instead.

Dark wanted him, the man who had made his heart fluttered, the man who had brought joy to his eyes.

And the very man who had made him gay as fuck.

But he knew. Dark knew, that he would never get him, because who the fuck even deserved this man?

Not Dark, as far as he knew....

But tonight, is where the tables turn.

Dark had came home from performing, he got to see his favourite person in the world and he was now driving home, smiling dreamingly as he thought about the guy, and surprisingly, he was not driving into a pole or tree or something.

Dark arrived home, goofily smiling as he parked his car in the garage, before stepping out, humming a soft tune to himself.

He reached his doorstep as he took out his keys, fumbling with it shortly before inserting the key, and turning the lock, opening his door.

He was surprised to find his parents waiting for him, smiling at him as they sat on the couch.

Dark pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows, he knew what that smile was.

The 'you might be popular but you are single and sad as fuck so we as good parents have found someone you might like' smile.

Dark hated that smile. To be honest, Dark was flattered that his parents were helping him find a partner.

But all of the partners that his parents have chose for him are either money whores, attention whores, reputation whores, sluts, 'I am better than you' whores, people that are just begging for handsome fucks to fuck them whores, arrogant whores, rude whores. And all the whores in general.

Dark could read a person from their face, the clothes they wear, and the posture they are in.

Dark would always thanks his parents, fake a smile. Be nice to them, drive them to someplace without a signal, and just leave them there. Then told his parents that they 'were using him for his fame and money'

So, here Dark was, trying not to show how unimpressed he was "really?" He gasped dramatically.

Having to lie in front of his parents multiple times had him master the talent of acting that if his parents knew, he'll be walking on the red carpet instead of singing and performing on stages.

Dark walked in front of his parents and smiled brightly, putting his hands together in front of him "can I see them?"

Dark knew his parents knew he wasn't straight, and they support him, which make Dark very grateful to have them, because he knew, oh he knew, that some people aren't that lucky.

His parents would take back wither guys or girls, so Dark wouldn't know if its a guy or girl.

But, Dark was ready to drive them into the middle of nowhere, like he did for the past 5 years.

Darks mother smile brighten, before turning to the side "you can come out now, sweetheart!" The mother called, and the person came out.

The person came out, but their back were facing Dark.

The person was wearing a pastel pink oversized sweater and a white frilly skirt, with a flower crown on their head. Dark would have mistaken him for a girl, but the hair told him otherwise.

"Do you like him, Dark sweetie? We saw him at your concert recently and he was so sweet and kind, we think he'll fit you perfectly"

"Turn around, sweetheart" The mother said again, and slowly, the person turned.

Dark blinked, this man, this very man in front of him, the man that made him gay in the first place.

Standing in front of him, was the one and only....

Mark Edward Fischbach...

Dark was still staring at Mark, so long that the timid male started blushing, looking away.

Dark was definitely not driving him to the middle of nowhere.

No, Dark had finally found someone that is not a whore. Or his parents had found someone that's not a whore.

Dark smiled as he slowly walked towards Mark, smiling. Mark seemed to shrink, making himself smaller as his blush darken.

Dark chuckled, looking down at him. Mark was a head shorter then Dark, which Dark couldn't really blame that Marks short because Dark is a tall motherfucker.

"Why hello Darling. Its a pleasure to meet you" Dark smoothed his voice, grinning when the male blushed even more.

Dark would always say this to all his previous partners to see their reaction.

Some scoffed, some flirted back, some ignored him, and some was already on him.

But Mark was a different reaction. He was a blushing frenzy.

"H-h-hi..." Mark stuttered back. His voice was deep, yes. But it held an innocent and soft tone to it.

Darks voice was deeper, smoother, smiled and more......ovary exploding.

Dark internally squealed with cuteness. He already want to suffocate Mark in a hug and never let him go.

His parents smiled at him "we hope you like him sweetie."

Dark turned back as he held Mark close to his chest, making the younger male squeaked as he blushed even more

"....I love him"

Fluff fluff fluff fluff.