10

Flash back chapter (short)

Excuse all mistakes

Morgan

I saw the Nissa was sleep so I went to get the key to Kentrell place. Once I found the key I quietly stepped out the room and left the house. I really ain't like Nissa like that, I'm just using her to get Kentrell son.

I'm not saying I work for cyleena, but money is money, and I did some fucked up shit anyways so ion care no more.

Once I pulled up at Kentrell House I got the key and quietly opened the door. I went inside Deontae room and he wasn't in there. I went in Kentrell room and I saw him sleeping between Kalea and Kentrell. I gently got him from off the bed and I started to head out.

I felt bad for taking him, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Once I got him I brought him to Cyleena like she wanted me too.

"What you gon do with him?" I asked her hoping she don't kill him.

"I'm not gon Kill him, I won't ever kill a baby" she said.

"So what the point of this?"

"To Get Kentrell attention. It's a trap. He gonna come looking for him. Soon as he find out I got em, of course Kalea gonna come along so imma kill her, simple" she said smiling.

"You weird as hell" I said to her shaking my head.

"Shut yo ass up, take the money and get out" she said throwing me some money. I shook my head and left out the house. I just hope she don't hurt Deontae. I really need to stop doing shit like this, I'm putting everyone in danger because of me. I still think about the time when  she killed Momma Serena. Something inside me felt bad but I still gotta do what I need to get money. Maybe imma have to do it some other way, I'm done being Cyleena pet.

______
It was really Morgan behind it 🤷🏽‍♀️