06

Kalea

"Twan still ain't come back?" Adrianna asked me.

"Nah, I told em I'll watch her for tonight, give em a break" I said back to her.

"True, you heard from Kentrell?" Adrianna asked me.

"Nope, all I know is he said he was done with her."

"What happened?"

"Kentrell caught Nissa cheating... well I spotted it first and told em" I explained to her.

"Wait, pause... explain" she said.

"I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw Morgan so..." I began to say but she cut me off.

"Morgan?" She looked at me confused.

"Yeah Morgan... why?" I asked her.

"I don't know. The day you went into A coma was the day mom passed.... and when me and Twan walked in the house Momma was gone and Morgan went ghost on that same day. I don't know though" she explained.

"The hell, I thought Cyleena killed her?"

"That's what Twan said it was her, but at the same time why would Morgan just up and leave?"

"Don't know, imma find out tho. Why you ain't been tell me this?" I asked her.

"You was in A coma and it's been a year... I forgot about it until you brought her name up again" she said.

"Ohh, if she had something to do with it thats both of they ass" I said.

"I'm right behind you, but what happened?" She asked me.

"I was scrolling and I saw Morgan Instagram so I clicked on it and was going through her picture and saw some picture of her and Nissa kissing" I explained.

"Let me see." I took out my phone and showed her the picture and video.

"That's so trifling, I would be surprised if Kentrell ain't Kill her ass" she said.

"Same thing I was saying, he not gon do that tho" I said laughing.

"Shit never know, imma head to sleep tho. I'll take Jalea" she said getting Jalea and taking her to bed.

"You just doing that because she already sleep" I said laughing.

"YUP" she said walking upstairs.

I shook my head and went to get Dontae since he was playing with his toys. "Come on fat man time to go to bed" I said picking him up.

I saw his lip drop a little and I started laughing, "what's wrong? You not sleepy?" I said in a baby voice.

He started giggling and rubbing his hands down my face. "Well you going to sleep tonight" I said laughing and walking him upstairs to go the bed.

Kentrell
I was laying down just thinking about all this shit. I started getting in my feelings and I felt played so I got up and started writing  shit down.