01

Another update! Y'all Welcome.

Twan

I was sitting in my trap just thinking about life and everything else. It wasn't a day that went by I haven't thought about my mom or my sister. Shit had been crazy, and some stuff been alright. Kentrell really ain't been in the trap that much since Nissa want him to quit but he already said he not doing that. He still come by and do some stops for me tho. Me and Bre been going on strong for a year, and she even had my first child. I named her Jalea Monae. The Ja come from my brother and the lea from Kalea. Monae was my momma middle name so I decided to go with that. Monae is also Bre last name so we agreed on that being her name. Jalea is only 3 months old right now, I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. I keep my baby safe and my soon to be wife. I haven't proposed yet but I'm going to. I really wanna settle down with Bre and have her and my beautiful daughter in my life forever. I guess you can say I matured over the past year. I been stopping by to see my sister almost everyday if I have time. I sit and talk to her all the time about stuff that's been happening. I'm just ready for my sister so come home man.

Adrianna

Out of this whole year I still haven't had no contact with Morgan. I just left it alone and moved on with my life. I been spending more time with my brother and his little girl Jalea. She so cute. I do miss my sister a lot, even thought we only knew each other for less then 3 weeks, I felt a strong bond between us. I been visiting a lot when everything first happened but now I visit twice or once a week since I have so much stuff to do. I been taking online college classes and I also got a job at the mall. I'm in school right now to be a Nurse. I don't talk to nobody right now, I been focused on my success and my family, and that's about it.

Draco

Wassam, I ain't been doing shit but chilling and staying on my shit with ma boy Twan and Kentrell. We been staying solid since day one, and they forever gone be my nigga's. Shit been going smoothly but it's been some though patches we been going through, but that's some everyday basic trap shit. Other than that we been coolin. I miss Kalea being around us tho, and I miss her vibe. I knew when ever she come out of A coma a lot of shit ain't gon be the same, she might not even remember my sexy ass. Hell, she almost forgot about me when she wasn't in A coma, I just hope she get out soon tho.

Bre

I been having a good ass life with Twan. He a good man and a good father to his daughter. I love my baby girl so much, her and her dad is that best thing that has ever happened to me. All relationships not perfect tho, we had our rough times and shit but we still here together. I just love our family. I wish Ms. Serena was still here, I feel for Twan sometimes when he tell me stuff about him and his brother and then his momma, and now his sister in A coma. He been through a lot and sometimes you can just see the pain in his eyes. At the end of the day he still my baby and imma be there for him thick and thin.

Nissa

Hey y'all, I been good this past year and few months. Kentrell finally settling down and starting to spend more time with me and his Son. We had a baby boy and we named him Dontae Gaulden. Dontae is 8 months old and he will be going on 9 months in a couple of weeks. I'm happy with my family and being with Kentrell makes me even happier. The only thing is that he always out late and when I asked him about it he say "I was with the boys" I just hope he ain't tryna play me.

Kentrell
Hannin, I been Ight these past weeks but it's been hard for me. Having a son, trying to get this money, even thought I got loads of it saved up I still need to keep it going. Nissa been wanting my to quit the game but I cant. Fast money is all I know, ion wanna work at no damn McDonald's flipping patties and shit. I been doing late night drops and Nissa always think I'm cheating. I wouldn't cheat on Nissa, she a good ass girl and she been a good mother to our son. I still think about Kalea and the times we had but it's nothing compared to me and Nissa since we been dating for a year and some months now. I do miss Kalea and I hope when ever she get out of A coma she remember us.

Cyleena

I been more than great this past year. Kalea momma dead and Kalea in A coma, even thought ion want Kentrell no more all this shit been putting a smile on my face. My main goals was to fuck Kalea life up and I did. She ain't with Kentrell, she lost her brother and mom, and now she in A coma and not gonna remember shit! I felt like I accomplished a lot. Twan know I killed his mom so he been tryin to find my ass forever, but I got hideouts everywhere so he ain't even close to finding my ass. The only thing he really did was Kill Chris, I could care less about Chris he was none of my concerns anyways. As long as Kalea don't remember shit I'll leave everything alone, but if stuff wanna pop off I got my little partner right beside me.

  Twan

"Hey baby girl" I said smiling at Jalea as her and Bre came in the house. "Hey baby" I said to Bre  giving her a peck on her lips.

"Hey" she said kissing me back and handing Jalea to me.

"You been busy today?" I asked Bre.

"Yeah, it was a lot of people there" Bre said.

Bre never went to college but she always been a big fan of shoes so I helped her get her own shoe store and she named it "Jay's" after my brother, and because she love Jordan's.

"That's good, more money coming in" I said smiling at her. I suddenly heard my phone ring and I picked it up.

"Wassup" I said to the phone.

"Hi, is this Twan?" Someone asked me.

"Ye, who dis?" I said in the phone.

"Well, your sister Kalea who's been in A coma for a little over a year is finally up, so if you want to sto..." I heard the doctor say before hanging up the phone. I ain't wanna hear the rest I just grabbed my keys and everything else like Jalea bag and told Bre to come with me. I was ready to see my sister.

____

Kalea ain't dead 😴

Baby Jalea?

Baby Dontae?

Baby Dontae?