Prolouge

Authors POV

Kalea was Rushed to the hospital after Adrianna called the Ambulance. Adrianna rode with Kalea on the way to the hospital and contacted all family members. She tried calling her mom first but there was no answer. She called Twan next and he said he was on the way. She called Ash and Ash said she was on the way also. Adrianna called Morgan to let her know but she didn't answer the phone. She couldn't call anyone else because she didn't have anyone else's number.

Once Kalea and Adrianna arrived at the hospital Twan, Ash, Draco, Kentrell, And Nissa was already there.

The doctors rushed Kalea to the back and the rest of them tried to go back but they wouldn't let them back. The doctors was in operation with Kalea for a little over 2 hours and they finally came back out.

"Family of Kalea" the doctor said coming out with a clipboard.

Everyone huddled up to the doctor and waited for him to speak.

"Good and bad news" The doctors said.

"Bad news first" Twan blurted out.

"Well, Kalea lost a lot of blood and she's gonna have to be in A coma for a year... maybe longer depending on how she does. Also depending on how her body responds to certain things there could be a chance of her not making it" The doctor explained.

Tears started falling down everyone's eyes... even Kentrell.

"And good news?" Adrianna said.

"Well she's doing fine right now. There is no sign of her not making it, but she will be in A coma for a year or longer" The doctor explained.

"Can we see her?" Twan asked.

The doctor shook his head yes but he said only two at a time.

Adrianna and Twan went back first. They both said some words to Kalea and they was in there for almost a hour. When they came out Kentrell and Draco went back, and then Nissa and Ash.

Once everyone was done they all meet back up.

"Where my momma?" Twan asked Adrianna.

"Don't know, I tried contacting her. She didn't answer" Adrianna explained to Twan.

Everyone was sad and crying hugging onto one another. Soon they all left besides Adrianna and Twan.

"Try calling momma again" Twan said.

Adrianna dialed Ms. Serena number and there was still no answer. "She not answering" Adrianna told Twan.

"Let's go" Twan said and they left the Hospital.

__
Twan and Adrianna finally made it back to the house and they just sat in the car for a while before going in.

"I know I don't know you like that, but you my sis and I'm here for you. We gone pull thru this together, alright?" Twan said leaning over to Adrianna and hugging her.

"Okay" Adrianna said as tears hit Twan shirt.

They both let go and got out the car and went inside the house. Soon as Twan and Adrianna stepped foot in they saw there mom sitting their lifeless....

"Fuckkk! MA! MA! MAAA!" Twan said going over to his mom and confronting her.

"Man this shit can't be happening dawg. Not now what the fuck!" Twan yelled as tears rolled down his face.

Adrianna walked over to Twan and Ms. Serena and started pouring down crying. They both comforted each other as the held their mom in there hands.

"Who did this!" Where Morgan at? She was here" Adrianna said getting up and checking the rooms.

"She not in here" Adrianna said.

"This some fucking bullshit. Fuck it! Nigga's playing with me. I'm killing who ever did this family. That's on my own life! First my Brother, Now my momma. I'm done man" Twan said as tears started coming down his eyes. You could see all the pain in Twan eyes.

"We had a brother?" Adrianna said coming over to Twan. He shook his head yeah. Adrianna started crying even more...

"We need to call someone" Adrianna said.

Twan shook his head no. "I wanna stay with my momma for tonight before they take her...." He said laying next to his mom not caring about the blood.

Adrianna shook her head and laid down next to them. They all snuggled and cuddled up besides their lifeless mom.

___
1 year & 4 months later
Kalea

I woke up with cords all over me. I looked around the room and noticed I was inside the hospital. My head was hurting like crazy. I was confused and lost.

I saw some women come in and she looked at me. "She's up!" I heard her scream.

I heard more people come in and they was touching all on me.

"Who is y'all? Get the hell off me" I said to them.

"Kalea. It's okay... we're the doctors and we here to help you" I heard her say.

I was confused as hell and who the fuck is Kalea. I ain't know shit at this point I just want my family.

___

R.I.P Momma 😢

Who Ready for this book? 👀

Note ~ This book gonna have shorter chapters, but it's gonna be longer then the first book. 🙃

Until Next Time... Love Lea 😘