03

Excuse all my mistakes
1 Month later
Kalea

It's been a month since I been out the hospital and out of A coma. I finally got all my memory back and I remember everything that happened and why I went into A coma in the first place. I still wanna Kill Cyleena ass since Twan said she still alive, best believe Kalea back and she on her shit again.

Me and Kentrell been cool, he like my bestfriend now. He tell me everything and all that other stuff.

As of me finishing school I didn't have too, my sister got home schooled and did all my work for me so I basically already graduated. I was happy that I didn't have to go to school. I'm mad that I missed my 18th birthday but Twan showed me pictures of them visiting me and having a party for me at the hospital even tho I was in A coma, I felt special. Anyways right now Adrianna helping me pick a college so I can start taking online classes because I didn't wanna go to a college. Right now I don't talk to no boys besides Draco and Kentrell and they like my best friends. Draco told me that Leek died in a shoot out and I felt bad for him, but I didn't know Leek like that so I wasn't sad or nothing about it. I'm still reminiscing about my mom and all the stuff we did together, I love my mom to death man. That's why when I find Cyleena I'm killing her ass.

I was looking at online classes until I heard my phone start ringing. I looked at it and it was Kentrell calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Can I come by your place?" I heard him ask.

"You ain't going do damn where!" I heard Nissa yelling in the background.

"Fuck you!" I heard Kentrell say.

"Yeah, bring Dontae too I miss him" I said over the phone.

"Thankyou bestfriend" He said before hanging up.

"What the fuck was that?" Adrianna said looking over to me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "ion know, I'm guessing they got into something and Kentrell coming over to talk to me about it" I said closing my laptop.

I went to my dresser and threw on a tank top since I just had my bra on. I left my shorts on because it was hot as hell. I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen. I miss my momma so damn much, every time I walk in the kitchen all I see is her cooking.

Me and Adrianna living in my momma house and Twan helping us pay bills. They saved up momma money for me since that's who she gave the money too. Man I need a fucking job, I miss counting money for my baby, I mean for Kentrell.

I heard a knock on the door and I went over and opened it.

"Hey Dontae" I said taking him out of Kentrell arms. "Hey bestfriend" I said hugging him.

"Hannin" He said coming in and I closed the door behind him.

"Ah-ah-na" I heard come out Dontae mouth. I started laughing.

"He trying to talk" Kentrell said to me.

"How old he is now?" I asked looking at Kentrell.

"9 months... going on 10 next week" he said to me.

"Awww, my fat man finna be 10 months" I said kissing Dontae cheek and I heard him start giggling.

"Mannnnn, I'm so damn tieeddd of this bullshit bruh" I heard come out of Kentrell mouth.

"Don't be cussing in front of Dontae, imma see if my sister can watch him tho I'll be right back" I said walking up stairs.

"Sissy" I said while opening her room door.

"Yes, it's that Dontae! Lemme see em" she said holding her arms out.

I went over to her and gave her Dontae and his bag. "Can you watch him for a while?" I asked her.

"Sure can, go get your mans" she said smiling at me.

I flicked her off and then closed the door. I headed back downstairs and sat down on the couch next to Kentrell.

"So wassup" I said to him.

"Nissa man, ion know what to fucking do."

"What she did?" I asked him.

"She keep accusing me of cheating because I go out late at night, it's only because I do drops and shit with Twan and Draco. I tell her I be with the boys and she don't believe me. Then when I say something about her cheating she get all quiet" he said to me.

"Well ma..."

"Nah, that ain't it tho. Today I asked could I go thru ha phone since she ain't cheating and she said no. I took her phone from her because I always had the passcode to her phone and it's been changed" he explained.

"Damn.... well imma female so imma say she cheating. I'm only saying this because if she think you cheating then she gonna cheat too because she think you cheating on her. Ion know what she be thinking but I would be thinking sum like 'this nigga think he can play me imma play him too' so... 9 times outta 10 she cheating" I said to him.

"But I'm not cheating tho! That's the fucking point! And if she is cheating who she cheating with?" Kentrell snapped.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, but I'm just telling you what I know" I said to him.

"Thankyou bestfriend" He said to me.

"Mhmm... you hungry or sum?" I said to him.

"You already know I'm always hungry" he said laughing and turning the TV on.

"What you want ?" I asked him.

He shrugged "anything."

I went in the kitchen and fixed us some nachos. The rest of the night me and Kentrell chilled, talked, watched movies and allat other stuff. We both feel asleep on the couch, just like old times.

  ___

Adrianna ?

Nissa cheating ?

Kentrell x Kalea ?

THANK YALL FOR 100 FOLLOWERS!