09

Excuse all mistakes
Kentrell

I woke up this morning and Kalea ass was still sleep. I went to my phone and checked social media and a lot of people was swiping up from the post Kalea post on my snap last night. I opened a few of dem.

Jass.yafav:
Y'all back at it?

Step.1239:
I love y'all!

Oneandonlynaynay:
Make them mad!

Me:
She just my bestfriend 😂

Shontaeya:
Hell naw 🙅🏽‍♀️ where Nissa?

Me:
Prolly fuckin yo momma, mind you.

I closed my phone and turned looking for Dontae but he wasn't right there. I got up and went to his room to see if he was there but he wasn't. I was getting confused. I went back in the room and I swear Kalea brought him in here last night.

I woke Kalea up.

"Kalea, get up"

"Ughhhhhh, Kentrell it's to early I'm tieddd" she said back.

"Get up, ion know where Dontae at" I said to her.

She started moving and started to get up.

"What you mean I put him here last ni-" she started to say but stopped when she noticed Dontae wasn't next to her.

"The fuck" she said again. "You checked his room?" She asked me.

"Already did" I said.

She got up and went in there and he wasn't there.

"Call Twan, Bre, Draco... all them" Kalea said.

I started thinking on how the fuck someone got in my house and I remembered Nissa still had the key.

"Fuck!" I said.

"What?" Kalea said.

"Nissa still got a key" I said to her.

"So you think she got him?"

"Who else? No one else got a damn key" I said to her.

"Imma call Twan" Kalea said.

"Put on some clothes, we finna go down there" I said to her.

She just looked at me. I started smiling "you make me laugh in the most serious situations" i said throwing her a pair of basketball shorts. I forgot she ain't have no clothes here.

Once she put that on we headed our way to the trap. At this point I was fed up with everything. Nissa keep fucking playing with me she gon he dead next walking in my house and taking my fucking son. She crazy as fuck. I just know if something happen to him I'm killing her ass.

As we was riding Kalea plugged in her Aux cord and a song started playing.

Lately I been fed up, I just gotta keep my head up, yeah
One day bitches gon hate ya, one day bitched gon love ya but the money gon keep coming in, stayed down baby girl don't fumble
They claim that a nigga switched up, I was working being patient being humble, keep that same energy in public. Babygirl when you see me don't mumble. Yeah, bitches talk about me like they know me, how the fuck that work? Fuck school fuck a 9-5 Ian wanna go to work.
Lost everything I had, deep down that hurt. Numbers don't lie I swear, I was putting in work.