08

Excuse all mistakes

Just to let y'all know, I have a black line thru my screen so if some of the words off my bad 😭 bare w me.

Kalea
Once we got fat man out the car we started to head towards the carnival entrance. We had to wait in the semi long line to get our tickets and stuff before we could go in.

While we was waiting in line I had got fat man out of Kentrell hand and started playing with him.

"Fat man you looking handsome" I said smiling at him and kissing his cheek. Kentrell was looking at me and he started smiling.

I looked at him. "Why you smiling?" I said looking at him.

"I'm just happy I'm spending time with my bestfriend, I miss you" He said while he put his arm around me.

"I miss you too bestfriend" I said smiling.

As we continued talking about random shit it was finally our turn to pay for our stuff. Me and Twan got a wristband so we could let fat man get on any ride he wanted to get on. Once we got our wristbands we made our way inside the carnival.

Fat man started pointing and he was giggling at the same time.

"You wanna go on that ride?" I asked him. He was pointing at a lil car ride. He started making noises so me and Kentrell went that way and waiting in line so he could get on.

They said one of us had to ride with him so I went and rode with him. When we got on the ride fat man was laughing and it made me smile.

Once the ride was over we got off and Kentrell was smiling at us. "You always smiling" I said to him.

He laughed and showed me the pictures he took of me and Fat man on the ride. "Awww those cute" I said smiling.

"I know" he said.

We started going on more rides with fat man and then I was getting hungry and fat looked like he was starting to fall asleep.

"You wanna eat?" Kentrell asked me.

"Hell yeah, I'm hungry" I said.

He started laughing, "What you want to eat den" he said to me.

"Ummm I want a funnel cake" I said to him.

"Fat ass" he said shaking his head.

We went to the food court and he order some food and got a hot dog for fat man. By the time he came back with the food fat man was sleep.

"Here you go" he said giving me my food.

"Thankyou, you wanna eat in the car? Fat man sleep" I said to him.

He nodded his head yeah and we started heading our way out and back to the car. On the way back to the car we saw Bre and Twan.

"Hey brother, hey sister" I said to Bre and Twan.

"Hey boo, hey lil sis" I Heard them say back.