02

Twan

Me, Jalea, and Bre was all heading our way to the hospital to go and see my sister. I been waiting forever to see her and now I finally can. I don't know what to expect at the moment so many thoughts was going through my head. What if she don't remember me? Or some stuff like that. I think it was obvious because Bre said something to me.

"Bae calm down, you gonna be alright" she said to me rubbing my back.

"Thankyou bae" I said to her. This why I'm happy I got Bre, she always lifting me up and keeping me straight. She the reason I ain't been on my ass the past year since Kalea been in A coma.

We finally reached the hospital and I jumped out so quick. I went to the back seat and I got Jalea bag while I waited for Bre to get Jalea out her car seat.

Once she got Jalea we made our way into the hospital, sighed in, and then they told us what room my sister was in. I went to the elevator and clicked the bottom and got on it then clicked floor 3. Once we got to the third floor I looked for room 327 B. I was looking and Bre must of saw it because she called my name.

"Bae, it's down here" she said. I followed her and we found the room. I walked into the room and the doctors was sitting down taking to her. I felt tears fall down my face when I saw her. Bre took Jalea bag from me and I went over to my sister.

"K-Kalea" I managed to get out my mouth.

She just looked at me for a moment and she titled her head.

"It's Twan, your brother" I said to her. When I said that her whole face expression changed.

"Damn, how could I forget you" she said holding her arms out. I went and hugged her and I felt tear drops on my shirt. I released from her and the Doctors started leaving out the room.

I sat next to Kalea and Jalea and Bre went to sit on the couch that was inside the room.

"You remember anything?" I asked Kalea looking at her.

"No. I remember you. I been trying to remember shit but I can't" she said to me.

"Look, you remember Bre?" I said pointing at Bre and Jalea.

"Ughh... Bre? Your girlfriend Bre?" She said looking at me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah you remember" I said smiling at my sister. I was lost for all words right now, I was in shock.

"Where everyone else at? Where momma? And Adrianna and Jay?"

I sat down next to her. "Momma gone" I said to her as tears started falling from my face.

"What you mean momma gone? What happened? How long i been in A coma?" She said trying to sit up.

"You remember Chris and Cyleena?" I asked her.

"Ughhh.... Chris and Cyleena? Remind me.." she said.

"Chris is your ex... the one who killed Jay. Cyl..."

"Holdup, Jay gone?"

"Yea. You came to his funeral and everything. You don't remember?"

"I do but I don't. What happened to momma?" She said and I saw tears coming down her eyes.

"She died the same day you got hit by a car. From the same person, Cyleena" I said to her.

She got silent for a moment and it looked like she zoned out. "Kalea you good?" I said looking at her.

"I'm just starting remember shit now. Where Adrianna at?"

"I texted her she said she on the way. Kentrell too" I said to her.

"Ion want him here."

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Don't want him here with Nissa" she said.

"You get to see there son" I said to her.

"So the baby was his, I really don't want them and they family here" she said laying back down.

"Too late" I said as Adrianna, Kentrell, Nissa, and Dontae came in.

"I though you said she was up?" Adrianna said coming over to us.

"She is" I said turning back to Kalea and she was laying down with her eyes closed. She play to much.

"She playing. Kaleaaaa, Adrianna here" I said and she opened her eyes.

"oh my goshh she up" Adrianna said moving me out the way and hugging her.

"Man I miss your ass so fucking much" Adrianna said to Kalea.

"I miss you too, where Morgan?" Kalea asked.

Adrianna shrugged, "don't know... she disappeared. I tried calling her plenty of times, no answer" Adrianna said.

"Ohh...."

"Hey Kalea" Kentrell said walking over to her.

"Who is this?" Kalea asked looking at Kentrell sideways.

"Kalea sto.." I began to say but Kentrell cut me off.

"Nah it's good, she don't want me here I'll leave" Kentrell said grabbing Dontae and getting ready to walk out.

I gave Kalea a really nigga look. "Ughhh Kentrell!" Kalea called him.

"So you do remember ?" He said walking back to her.

"How could I forget?" She said smiling at him.

The doctor had came in and she started talking.

"Well, Kalea is doing good so she should be able to leave tomorrow, we wanna keep her overnight just Incase we see any changes" the doctor said before leaving out.

"You ready to go home?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she said bluntly. "I wanna see the baby" she said.

Bre brought over Jalea and gave her to Kalea. "What's her name?" Kalea asked.

"Jalea" I said smiling and Kalea smiled back.

"What's the other baby name" Kalea asked.

"Dontae" Kentrell answered.

"They both cute" Kalea said.

"Thankyou" the rest of us said.

The rest of the day we stayed with Kalea for some hours and Ash brought board games and we played them. We just caught Kalea up on everything helping bring her memory back to some stuff. I'm happy my sister doing good.

___

👀👀

Last update for today 😂